1. Hi everyone,

Apple just released Logic Pro 10.5 for MacOS 10.15. We found out that Crush Pack, Mod Pack, Replika, and Replika XT will crash.

Our teams are currently working on a fix, and we hope to have this out to you as soon as we can!

Best wishes, 
    The NI Team

Dismiss Notice

Z2 input problem with timecode

Discussion in 'KONTROL Z2' started by DJSE, Oct 7, 2016.

1. DJSE

DJSE New Member

Hello,
    I have some issue with my Z2 since few days. The timecode show a weird shape on deck B, as you can see on the picture. The deck A is ok.

I try to invert the turntable, and the problem still remain on deck B, so I know it's not from the RCA, the turntable, the cartridge, or even the vinyl (I also try changing all those element, and no change). I also try to put the turntable on the line input (as I use Reloop turntable, there is a phono/line switch on the turntable) but same problem, so I guess it's not from the RCA entry on the mixer etheir, but more something inside.

Does some of you already experience this kind of issues ? Or know how to fix it (I'm in New Caledonia so it's kind of difficult to send it back to the place where I bought it, and it's not guarantee anymore).

For now it's kind of working using the timecode, but only in relative mode, but I can't really use it for scratching, also I have to put the bpm on stable mode otherwise it keep moving

Thanks traktortimecodeissue.jpg

2. claytonthechemist

claytonthechemist NI Product Owner

Every once in a while something like this will happen to mine, but turning it off, and back on again, usually works.