This page is available in English only
THIRD-PARTY SAMPLE LIBRARIES FOR KONTAKT / PLAYER
Bass & Guitar
- The E-MU Proteus sound modules revolutionized the world of digital music performance and composition. The Proteus 2000 style product line was the second generation of the Proteus family and can be heard in live sound production, numerous songs, movie scores, and advertisements. This Proteus Rack Library was designed and produced by the original E-MU sound and graphic designers. Starting with the original waveforms, instruments were mapped and programmed to match the hardware modules using Native Instruments powerful script programming. Compatible with all NKS hardware enabled products, programs are seamlessly integrated with the hardware and software allowing for full control in both directions. Software parameters are displayed on the hardware and mapped to on board controllers. All sounds are tagged with category names for quick browse and load functions. Included are Proteus 2000, Mo’ Phatt, Virtuoso, Xtreme Lead-1, Planet Earth, and Vintage Pro featuring over 3,500 legacy sounds. Now available for Native Instruments free Kontakt player, the full version of Kontakt, Komplete Kontrol, Maschine, and all NKS hardware controllers. Take on the power of Proteus with the Native Instruments Proteus Rack Library.
- Evolution Flatwound Bass features a vintage P-style electric bass equipped with flatwound strings for a warm, full bass tone. It includes fingerstyle, picked, and slapped articulations, suitable for many styles of music. Complete with a collection of high-end bass cabinets as part of its robust effects suite, the library includes everything you need for production-ready bass tracks.
- The Eurobass is an extensively multi-sampled Spector Euro 5 LX, recorded specifically to deliver maximum punch and tonal consistency to your music. The instrument was selected for its unique throaty sound, and ability to effortlessly handle tones ranging from twangy and crystal clear down to distorted and guttural. Along with a raw DI from the instrument, this release offers two completely mix-ready pre-processed tones, crafted by Ermin Hamidovic of Systematic Productions (Architects, Periphery, Plini, Systematic Mixing Guide) to work across a wide variety of mix contexts.
- Evolution Texas Twang features a Tele-style electric guitar, known for its bright, rich cutting tone--the quintessential "country twang". Complete with a built-in strumming pattern engine, legato articulations, and a robust guitar effects suite, Evolution Texas Twang includes everything you need to create production-ready rhythm and lead electric guitar tracks, especially for Country music.
- The true sound of MusicMan StingRay5 - includes over 15 Giga-bytes, approx. 14,000 samples. Features: - Incredible real-time playability - SR5 SPM (Super Performance Multi) - Fretboard Monitor - Auto Stroke Detection - Realtime Legato Slide - The lower note samples (low B - low D#) are included. - Direct signals from the bass guitar - Perfect sampled sounds of all fret positions on every string.
- Ultra Real-sounding / Dark-Powered Virtual Electric Guitar - includes over 19GB, approx. 26,000 samples Features: - Incredible real-time playability - V-METAL SPM (Super Performance Multi) - Fretboard Monitor - Auto Stroke Detection - Cricket - Feedback - Realtime Legato Slide / Hammer-on / Pull-off / Trill / Tremolo - Real sampled chords - Double-tracking - Direct signals from the guitar