This page is available in English only
THIRD-PARTY SAMPLE LIBRARIES FOR KONTAKT / PLAYER
Drums & Perc.
- Big Fish Audio and Funk/Soul Productions are proud to bring you Ancient World: Instruments of Antiquity. Ancient World is an exciting journey to the origins of musical sound. All of the most important instruments of antiquity have been extensively sampled for the first time ever. Some of the instruments, such as the Syntonon and Copperphone, are extremely rare with only a few existing worldwide!
- Invasion is the ultimate metal drum library. Unapologetically ferocious, it combines outright impact with absolute precision to deliver drums that will cut through even the fastest and most chaotic music. In true metal form, Invasion is based around a gigantic drum kit, with devastatingly aggressive kicks and snares augmented by a perfectly tuned battery of toms and an onslaught of cymbals ranging from tiny bells and splashes all the way to monster chinas and crashes. Metal musicians need look no further to turn their sonic visions into reality. We designed Invasion to offer incredible power, clarity and separation. We distilled the spirit of the greatest metal drum recordings and fused it with the hard-hitting aggression, impeccable engineering, and obsessive attention to detail for which GGD has become known, in order to create a library that truly stands out amongst the horde.
- The E-MU Proteus sound modules revolutionized the world of digital music performance and composition. The Proteus 2000 style product line was the second generation of the Proteus family and can be heard in live sound production, numerous songs, movie scores, and advertisements. This Proteus Rack Library was designed and produced by the original E-MU sound and graphic designers. Starting with the original waveforms, instruments were mapped and programmed to match the hardware modules using Native Instruments powerful script programming. Compatible with all NKS hardware enabled products, programs are seamlessly integrated with the hardware and software allowing for full control in both directions. Software parameters are displayed on the hardware and mapped to on board controllers. All sounds are tagged with category names for quick browse and load functions. Included are Proteus 2000, Mo’ Phatt, Virtuoso, Xtreme Lead-1, Planet Earth, and Vintage Pro featuring over 3,500 legacy sounds. Now available for Native Instruments free Kontakt player, the full version of Kontakt, Komplete Kontrol, Maschine, and all NKS hardware controllers. Take on the power of Proteus with the Native Instruments Proteus Rack Library.
- Following the widely successful release of Orbit, Eclipse delivers darker, heavier, more forceful and aggressive sonic possibilities. At the heart of Eclipse is its inspiring interface and its Triple Engine Design - Pulse creates modern tonal pulses, Chop creates an electronic/stuttered style, and Flow creates stunning pads and textures. With custom sounds developed by a world-class team of programmers and sound designers, and an effects path tailored especially for massive sound, the result is an endless array of exciting and useful musical possibilities. Wide Blue Sound has developed one of the industry's most powerful instruments for rhythmic intensity, dark cinematic atmospheres, and energetic drive.
- Big Fish Audio presents Sequence: Hip Hop Beat Creator, a powerful and effective sequencer with built-in 808 basses and a drum roll creator. Sequence provides real tools for real producers at a real value. With over 4,000 drum samples, 32 unique 808 basses, and a roll creator that puts Trap-style hi-hat and snare rolls at your fingertips, the search for beat, bass and rhythm is over.
- STRIKEFORCE is a brand new cinematic percussion library from Laboratory Audio. Massive ensemble drums with lots of character, ready to blow up the movie screen. The uniquely designed STRIKEFORCE user interface makes it a breeze to create BIG, natural sounding, cinematic drum beats. 43 GB uncompressed (18.6 GB NI lossless compression) , 129 Instruments Total, 115 Ensembles (6vl 16rr) Instruments
- ELECTRO CITY is a super flexible, dynamic rhythmic sequencing and effects engine accompanied by a world-class loop library — perfect for all styles of electronic music production. Powered by Native Instruments’ industry-standard KONAKT PLAYER platform, ELECTRO CITY generates grooves that define the future of electronic music and redefine how rhythmic beats and melodic loops are produced. Effortlessly design infinite rhythmic sequences, melodic phrases and beat loops by stacking and shaping up to four loop sources, inside four loop cores, for playback, while executing crazy and creative audio effects processing in realtime. Start from the simplest fundamental beat and work towards masterful complexities with ELECTRO CITY’S intuitive interface to create elaborate looping rhythmic and melodic productions.
- A percussive powerhouse with over 600 beats and over 200 instruments and surely on of the coolest percussion tools out there so far. It is provides nearly all kinds of instruments in one instrument: from orchestral and world percussion to regular drum sounds as well as domestic, glitch and electronic sounds. Beside an easy-to-use Multi Beat Engine where you can independently set several time signatures in one beat, it is equipped with lots of powerful features and finally a warm and intimate sample content. And everything is right at your fingertips powered by NI Kontakt Player.