This page is available in English only
THIRD-PARTY SAMPLE LIBRARIES FOR KONTAKT / PLAYER
Piano & Keyboard
- The E-MU Proteus sound modules revolutionized the world of digital music performance and composition. The Proteus 2000 style product line was the second generation of the Proteus family and can be heard in live sound production, numerous songs, movie scores, and advertisements. This Proteus Rack Library was designed and produced by the original E-MU sound and graphic designers. Starting with the original waveforms, instruments were mapped and programmed to match the hardware modules using Native Instruments powerful script programming. Compatible with all NKS hardware enabled products, programs are seamlessly integrated with the hardware and software allowing for full control in both directions. Software parameters are displayed on the hardware and mapped to on board controllers. All sounds are tagged with category names for quick browse and load functions. Included are Proteus 2000, Mo’ Phatt, Virtuoso, Xtreme Lead-1, Planet Earth, and Vintage Pro featuring over 3,500 legacy sounds. Now available for Native Instruments free Kontakt player, the full version of Kontakt, Komplete Kontrol, Maschine, and all NKS hardware controllers. Take on the power of Proteus with the Native Instruments Proteus Rack Library.
- The Chord Engine Genesis 2.0 gives you access to lush, advanced and all kinds of amazing chords at the press of a Key. Now, you can easily find great chords and progressions from your own imagination to shave hours off of producing your best music! Featuring a full pro-level sound library, chord and harmony tool, arpeggiator, and Drag/Drop MIDI chords to your favorite VSTs!
- Amadeus Symphonic Orchestra covers all the essentials of the orchestra, including – strings, brass, woodwinds, percussion, keyboards, guitars and more. Everything you need for creating quick sketches, orchestra, film, and game scores, is at your finger tips. The library has carefully been engineered to load fast and provide authentic sounding instruments, allowing you to create incredible realistic scores.
- Following the widely successful release of Orbit, Eclipse delivers darker, heavier, more forceful and aggressive sonic possibilities. At the heart of Eclipse is its inspiring interface and its Triple Engine Design - Pulse creates modern tonal pulses, Chop creates an electronic/stuttered style, and Flow creates stunning pads and textures. With custom sounds developed by a world-class team of programmers and sound designers, and an effects path tailored especially for massive sound, the result is an endless array of exciting and useful musical possibilities. Wide Blue Sound has developed one of the industry's most powerful instruments for rhythmic intensity, dark cinematic atmospheres, and energetic drive.
- Session Keys Electric W is the sound of some of the most iconic hits. With attention to detail, the recreation of this classic electric piano offers all the warmth and dynamic range of the original. Session Keys Electric W combines authentic sound, flexible operation, and unique controls to make it feel like you’re playing the real thing, producing sounds you wouldn’t imagine were created digitally.
- Session Keys Upright - Get intimate clarity, a distinctive timbre and effortless emotive power with inspirational production and sound design tools. Session Keys Upright goes far beyond the realms of a straightforward piano reproduction and works perfect in pop and rock but is equally at home in hip-hop and scoring, cutting through the mix with clear tones and stacks of personality.