This page is available in English only
THIRD-PARTY SAMPLE LIBRARIES FOR KONTAKT / PLAYER
World & Ethnic
- We know you can't get enough of your regular Guitar,Drum and Percussion samples. ETHNAUDIO is here to add a different flavour. Our unique virtual instrument libraries opens up a whole new world for your projects and productions. ETHNAUDIO promises the best oriental library with top notch quality in todays market. Our main goal is diminishing the technical difficulties of the original instruments with the influential user interface. You'll find many different options with different playing styles for the maximum definition,texture and feel. We believe,in time you will find our sample packs at the centre of your projects. When you use an ETHNAUDIO product, you haven't got only an instrument. You will have more than 20 instruments. Just try them and hear it for yourself.
- Weighing in at over 25 GBs is a collection of 5,000+ morphed cinematic instruments & multis derived entirely from true orchestral recordings. A modern day virtual instrument that transcends ANY morphed/effectual orchestral sample library ever created. Geared for film, TV, and game composers, MORPHESTRA 2 morphs together amazing psychoacoustic sampled symphonic winds, strings, and percussive instruments using Sample Logic’s flexible multi core system resulting in a dynamic world where music and sound design collide.
- What began almost a decade ago with the award-winning AMBIENCE • IMPACTS • RHYTHMS (A.I.R.) — a set of diverse score tool instruments geared for film, TV, and game composers — and continued through THE ELEMENTS — sample instruments focused on the six ‘elements’ of music (Ambience, Bass, Harmony, Impacts, Melody, and Rhythm) — and SYNERGY — a breathtaking collection of innovative electronic and morphed world instruments — comes to a head with CINEMORPHX. Creatively reworking, re-morphing, and recreating over 30GB of its finest cinematic sample material, Sample Logic has succeeded in assembling the most comprehensive cinematic virtual instrument available anywhere — past, present, or future!
- GAMELAN is where world instruments meet hybrid sample synthesis. After years of honing the art of sound design and sample creation, Sample Logic has morphed and mutilated a collection of over 25 world-class Balinese Gamelan instruments to create cinematic quality atmospheres, melodic instruments, percussive impacts and loops. These impressively dynamic recordings were played by the renowned San Francisco Bay Area Gamelan Sekar Jaya (GSJ) ensemble on the scoring stage at Skywalker Sound, to provide a collection of over 1,400 world-class traditional and morphed Gamelan instruments, an impressively versatile array of sounds sure to find its way into productions of all types. Weighing in at over 14GB, this Kontakt Player library is sure to open the minds of sound designers, composers, musicians, and producers alike.
- BOHEMIAN is a diverse collection of 800+ exotic, traditional, and morphed instruments & multis derived entirely from recordings of an extensive collection of unique bohemian street and world instruments ranging from Hang Drums and Harmonic Tubes, to Didgeridoo, and beyond. Weighing in at over 9 GB, BOHEMIAN not only includes ready-to-play, psycho-acoustically sampled world percussive, melodic, and effectual instruments, but uses these instruments to enter into a world of rich and organic score-ready new world hybrid sounds.
- Indigisounds was created in the Caribbean twin-island Republic of Trinidad and Tobago, the birthplace of the Steelpan. This instrument is a quintessential symbol of West Indian creativity, and has become a medium for percussive expression globally. We take the power of the Steelpan sound a step further by bringing you the first ever sample library to capture the entire range of the conventional Steelpan and its performance criteria. Our team of professionals has carefully crafted these samples to mirror the sounds of pan yards across Trinidad and Tobago. At your fingertips is the potential to compose, arrange and produce the authentic sound of an entire Steel Orchestra.
- Welcome to "Shevannai, the Voice of Elves". Shevannai is a unique solo vocal library aimed at easily creating your own ultra-realistic melodies, without using any phrases. Thanks to over 4000 carefully recorded and wisely programmed samples by Eduardo Tarilonte, handling the 5 true legato types and 33 words, is intuitively easy.
- With Mystica, Eduardo Tarilonte continues his incomparable series of vocal-libraries. This classical chamber choir consists of eight extraordinary female vocalists, delivering a unique, enchanting sound without comparison. This unrivaled choir-library allows creation of incredible realistic choir-phrases with ease. Mystica's powerful and innovative wordbuilder combines 24 words in form of 120 elements, consisting of full words, corresponding syllables and five True-Legato vowels (A, E, I, O, U) plus an additional “Mmmh“-articulation.