This page is available in English only
THIRD-PARTY SAMPLE LIBRARIES FOR KONTAKT / PLAYER
Vocal & Choir
- We know you can't get enough of your regular Guitar,Drum and Percussion samples. ETHNAUDIO is here to add a different flavour. Our unique virtual instrument libraries opens up a whole new world for your projects and productions. ETHNAUDIO promises the best oriental library with top notch quality in todays market. Our main goal is diminishing the technical difficulties of the original instruments with the influential user interface. You'll find many different options with different playing styles for the maximum definition,texture and feel. We believe,in time you will find our sample packs at the centre of your projects. When you use an ETHNAUDIO product, you haven't got only an instrument. You will have more than 20 instruments. Just try them and hear it for yourself.
- Welcome to EXHALE, the first truly Modern Vocal Engine built for every composer, producer and artist seeking that cutting-edge sound in today’s most creative music. For years, vocal instruments have provided a way to portray the sound of a real live singer or choir in a track. In speaking with music makers, Output found the number one frustration with vocal instruments was that nothing was modern or in line with today’s current records, film scores and sound design. That is the world of EXHALE.
- Tutti Vox - Cinematic Choir is a sample collection performed by a 48 piece Choir and divided into three instruments: Tutti Vox Core, consistsing of stunning fx such as glissandi, tonal & atonal beds, harmonics, clusters and vocal fx-like whispers, mouth fx, shouts and screams. Tutti Vox Lingua is a large collection of playable phrases and words, using a ground breaking intelligent script module to allow for intuitive playing of powerful sentences and phrases. Tutti Vox Spoken is a collection of spoken words similar to the Lingua instrument, though non-pitched.
- Mercury Elements is a children’s choral ensemble built from the Mercury Symphonic Boys' Choir. Recorded in a large hall with the Pacific Boychoir, it includes Sustains, Staccatos and Marcatos for Ah, Eh, Oh & Oo vowels, in piano and forte with round-robin. It also has Ah & Oo multi-dynamic polyphonic true legato, chromatic Latin sustains and staccatos with tempo-synch, choral effects and atmospheres.
- Welcome to "Shevannai, the Voice of Elves". Shevannai is a unique solo vocal library aimed at easily creating your own ultra-realistic melodies, without using any phrases. Thanks to over 4000 carefully recorded and wisely programmed samples by Eduardo Tarilonte, handling the 5 true legato types and 33 words, is intuitively easy.
- With Mystica, Eduardo Tarilonte continues his incomparable series of vocal-libraries. This classical chamber choir consists of eight extraordinary female vocalists, delivering a unique, enchanting sound without comparison. This unrivaled choir-library allows creation of incredible realistic choir-phrases with ease. Mystica's powerful and innovative wordbuilder combines 24 words in form of 120 elements, consisting of full words, corresponding syllables and five True-Legato vowels (A, E, I, O, U) plus an additional “Mmmh“-articulation.
- EW5 PRO & VOICES contains more than 240 professionally recorded ethnic instruments and more than 18.000 high quality samples in the following categories: Bowed Instruments, Stringed Instruments, Woodwind & Brass, Key Instruments, Bell Type Instruments, Metal Type Instruments, World Drums, World Percussion, Gongs & Bowls and the new category of Voices & Choirs.
- Continuing the vocal series by Eduardo Tarilonte, Cantus brings you a real Gregorian Monk Ensemble featuring the sounds of the dark Middle Ages. A perfect tool for composers and sound designers to create ambiances and music for films, documentaries, video games and new age music. Cantus is a unique choir library aimed at easily creating your own ultra-realistic liturgical melodies, without using any phrases. Cantus offers a powerful and innovative Phrase-Arranger which combines 24 words (120 elements including words and their syllables) with 5 true legato vowels (a, e, i, o, u) and a special Mmmh articulation, all at your finger tips in one patch.