This page is available in English only
THIRD-PARTY SAMPLE LIBRARIES FOR KONTAKT / PLAYER
Orchestral & Strings
- Embertone is proud to announce availability of Joshua Bell Violin — a creative collaboration with Grammy® Award-winning violin virtuoso Joshua Bell that enables composers, hobbyists, musicians, and performers alike to harness his celebrated sound as an advanced virtual violin for Native Instruments’ industry-standard KONTAKT Player platform that is simple to use, producing expressive and realistic results representing Embertone’s most ambitious release to date.
- STRIKEFORCE is a brand new cinematic percussion library from Laboratory Audio. Massive ensemble drums with lots of character, ready to blow up the movie screen. The uniquely designed STRIKEFORCE user interface makes it a breeze to create BIG, natural sounding, cinematic drum beats. 43 GB uncompressed (18.6 GB NI lossless compression) , 129 Instruments Total, 115 Ensembles (6vl 16rr) Instruments
- We are proud to present Cinematic Thunder: Epic Orchestral Toms. Cinematic Thunder is extremely detailed with supreme expression with up to 14 velocity layers and 3 round robins for the 8”&10” tom, 10”&12” tom, 12”&14” tom, 14”&16” tom, and 16”&18” tom, and Surdo. Additionally, there are combo hits with multiple toms being struck at the same time to provide a larger, more cinematic sound. Cinematic Thunder features four patches: Sticks, Mallets, Group Hits and Group Big Hits. Each patch includes 3 separate mic positions, and a Processed mix which is a processed, remixed combination of the 3 mic positions. Recorded in a large concert hall in central California from three mic positions for complete flexibility, Cinematic Thunder delivers an epic sound. From soft and warm to big and bombastic, Cinematic Thunder is a focused and indispensable production tool.
- Virtuoso Ensembles is an orchestral sample library that is designed primarily as a compositional and/or live performance tool, and works great for final tweaking mixing as well. The entire library, while sounding amazing, occupies a surprisingly small memory load as well as staying "lean" where CPU hits are concerned. It's a time-saver!
- Imogen Heap Box Of Tricks - Every aspect of Box Of Tricks has been shaped by Imogen Heap. An exclusive selection of 13 of her instruments, sampled in detail and with custom scripts, effects, and tools; all designed the way she wanted to use them. Box Of Tricks has been beta-tested in Imogens live performances and studio projects: a process that helped generate ideas and refine the instruments. From an initial idea about a free Heap instrument, to the final result, 3 years later; Box Of Tricks is a truly extraordinary collaboration.
- We know you can't get enough of your regular Guitar, Drum and Percussion samples. ETHNAUDIO is here to add a different flavour. Our unique virtual instrument libraries opens up a whole new world for your projects and productions. ETHNAUDIO promises the best oriental library with top notch quality in todays market. Our main goal is diminishing the technical difficulties of the original instruments with the influential user interface. You'll find many different options with different playing styles for the maximum definition, texture and feel. We believe, in time you will find our sample packs at the centre of your projects. When you use an ETHNAUDIO product, you haven't got only an instrument. You will have more than 20 instruments. Just try them and hear it for yourself.
- Weighing in at over 25 GBs is a collection of 5,000+ morphed cinematic instruments & multis derived entirely from true orchestral recordings. A modern day virtual instrument that transcends ANY morphed/effectual orchestral sample library ever created. Geared for film, TV, and game composers, MORPHESTRA 2 morphs together amazing psychoacoustic sampled symphonic winds, strings, and percussive instruments using Sample Logic’s flexible multi core system resulting in a dynamic world where music and sound design collide.