This page is available in English only
THIRD-PARTY SAMPLE LIBRARIES FOR KONTAKT / PLAYER
Piano & Keyboard
- What began almost a decade ago with the award-winning AMBIENCE • IMPACTS • RHYTHMS (A.I.R.) — a set of diverse score tool instruments geared for film, TV, and game composers — and continued through THE ELEMENTS — sample instruments focused on the six ‘elements’ of music (Ambience, Bass, Harmony, Impacts, Melody, and Rhythm) — and SYNERGY — a breathtaking collection of innovative electronic and morphed world instruments — comes to a head with CINEMORPHX. Creatively reworking, re-morphing, and recreating over 30GB of its finest cinematic sample material, Sample Logic has succeeded in assembling the most comprehensive cinematic virtual instrument available anywhere — past, present, or future!
- Completely re-engineered and re-imagined, CYCLONE RETWISTED is the next generation of Sample Logic’s CYCLONE. Now equipped with Sample Logic’s proprietary Step and FX Animator technology along with a new dual-voice additive synthesizer, CYCLONE RETWISTED is truly a one-stop shop for astounding, inspiring electronic sounds, and the ultimate sample synth solution for Kontakt.
- SIGNAL is the world’s most powerful pulse engine for producers, composers, musicians and sound designers. Combining 40GB (uncompressed) of analog synths, digital synths and organic instruments, SIGNAL creates infinitely unique pulses for an entirely new sound. With a team of 70 graphic designers, sound designers, producers and developers, we set out to expand far beyond the limits of a typical synthesizer. We all love synths - and here at Output we use them every day. But by focusing on the pulse itself, we were able to create something that’s less about oscillators and hertz and more about making music.
- Galaxy Instruments has released Galaxy Vintage D, a virtual grand piano that is based on samples of Bauer Studios’ famous 1920 Steinway D, which has served for legendary recordings. This exceptional Steinway concert grand was built in 1920 in Hamburg in the German factory of Steinway & Sons. Over the last 90 years it has achieved a deep and intimate character and a beautiful singing tone. Some of the best pianists have recorded legendary albums on this instrument, among them Keith Jarrett, Chick Corea, Carla Bley, Guillermo and Gonzalo Rubalcaba, Abdullah Ibrahim, Wolfgang Dauner, John Taylor and many others.
- A vintage Mk.1 Stage 73 electric piano captured in forensic detail : traditional line-out samples, but also microphones and contact mics for added texture and bite. Then, in addition, a complete sonic exploration of the tines and mechanisms : Bowed, Plucked, Mallets and SFX push the limits of the sounds an electric piano can make.
- A Funk Icon. A totally unique electric piano instrument - using the 3 dials on the front panel you can mix any sound you need: from classic, clean line out, to growling distortion and buzzing chords. With 9 velocity layers and 3 alternate samples per note Broken Wurli feels truly physical - areal electric piano experience. - “a forensic sampling job that captures the instrument’s tone all the way.. enormously playable and touch‑sensitive"” - Sound On Sound Magazine
- 10 Baroque instruments For Kontakt. The instruments of the great composers are museum pieces now, but in recent times specialists have begun recreating our musical past in the form of reproductions. Birmingham Conservatoire is an international music school and renowned centre for Early Music,leading the field in introducing historical instruments to many young musicians for over 20 years. Soniccouture worked with BCU - choosing instruments to be sampled, sourcing players and advising on the best way to sample them.