This page is available in English only
THIRD-PARTY SAMPLE LIBRARIES FOR KONTAKT / PLAYER
Woodwind & Brass
- The CineBrass Core Library is Cinesamples’ orchestral brass sample library for Kontakt. Recorded at the world famous SONY Pictures Scoring Stage in Los Angeles, and mixed by veteran legend Dennis Sands (Oz: the Great and Powerful, Argo, Avengers, Back to the Future, Forrest Gump, Shawshank Redemption, American Beauty).The CineBrass Core Library covers the essentials of the orchestral brass section, and functions as a foundation in our composing templates. For expanded content, check out the CineBrass PRO expansion!
- Grosso is the 4th instrument in Sonokinetic’s phrase-based orchestral line. Like its predecessors Vivace and Minimal it consists of generic phrases with a unique intuitive user interface. Grosso takes the next step in flexibility for this kind of instrument. All phrases in Grosso are in 12 8 time, and though aimed at driving music, it will suit many styles. Check the videos on our website!
- CALLIOPE is Universal Sound Module virtual instrument. It contains many instruments for all musical genres like a hardware sound module, ROMpler or music workstation. There are over 1,000 preset sounds in these categories: Keyboard, Bass, Guitar, Lead, Brass, Wind, String, Pad, Synth, Percussion and Drum.
- Minimal represents a revolutionary novel direction in orchestral pattern-based sampling. All phrases are recorded per orchestral section and can be used separately or together and in any combination, allowing for a great deal of variations at your fingertips. In the interface, you have every control in one screen. Score realistic sounding works with ease with Sonokinetic Minimal.
- With the release of CHH Vol.4 the Chris Hein Horns series has been completed! With 54 extremly detailed solo instruments and 32 sections, CHH-Complete is the largest available Brass- & Woodwind library for Jazz, Pop, Funk & Big-Band. For an extremly low bundle price for CHH-Complete you get aprox. 80.000 samples and 44 GB content.
- Now at the tips of your fingers is the most versatile horn section in the world, MOJO: Horn Section, which offers the most flexible and innovative approach to pop, funk, jazz, and big band horns ever created in a virtual instrument. Inspired by legendary groups like Tower of Power and the big bands of decades past, MOJO is capable of emulating everything from a sultry sax solo to a screaming full big band playing at the top of their lungs.
- Revolutionary virtual instrument based on proprietary technologies like harmonic alignment, modal resonance IRs, and other innovative techniques for sample modulation. Real time construction of all articulations and morphing across dynamics, vibrato, legato, portamento, trills, vibrato-like endings, shakes etc. make this instrument virtually indistinguishable from the real one. Considered by the users as the best available instrument on the market.
- Featuring over 2000 instruments spanning the full range of instrument families: bass, drum loops, acoustic drums, electronic drums, ethnic/world, fx, acoustic guitars, electric guitars, keyboards, acoustic pianos, electric pianos, prepared pianos, orchestra, organ, pop horns/brass, modern synth and vintage synth.