This page is available in English only
THIRD-PARTY SAMPLE LIBRARIES FOR KONTAKT / PLAYER
Piano & Keyboard
- AIR Expanded blends the three essential building blocks of music (Ambience, Impacts, and Rhythms) into one score-effectual toolkit. Powered by Native Instruments Kontakt Player, this extensive 6 GB virtual instrument contains over 900 award-winning instruments and multis that include atmospheric soundscapes, impactual transitions, tempo-synced rhythmic loops and much more… A.I.R. Expanded´s sound-sculpting interface delivers five independent screens of more than 40 assignable effects and performance parameters. With A.I.R. Expanded, Sample Logic has taken A.I.R. into the next generation. The sample programming and user interface have been completely redesigned and enhanced from the ground up. In addition to meticulously revamping every original instrument, A.I.R. Expanded also includes a whole new collection of instruments and multis.
- CYCLONE is the ultimate Kontakt synth solution. Instantly transform your musical dreams into reality with CYCLONE, a powerhouse virtual instrument containing over 325 instruments and multis ranging from multi-layer motion pads and cinematic harmonic instruments to dub step inspired basses, electronic hybrid leads, and experimental drum kits. Whether on a tight deadline, in need of inspirational presets and production tools, or looking to dig deep and create your own, CYCLONE delivers it all with its multi presets and instruments that can be quickly tweaked right on the interface for instant transformation.
- Weighing in at over 16GBs, MORPHESTRA GENERATIONS is a collection of 1600+ morphed Instruments & Multis derived entirely from true orchestral recordings. Created in association with Kirk Hunter Studios, MORPHESTRA GENERATIONS brings the original MORPHESTRA™ into a whole new generation of sound, creating a modern day virtual instrument that transcends ANY morphed orchestral/effectual sample library ever created. Geared for film, TV, and game composers, MORPHESTRA GENERATIONS includes amazing ready-to-play psycho-acoustic sampled symphonic winds, strings, and percussive instruments and morphs them into a world where music and sound design collide. If you already own the original MORPHESTRA, you can easily upgrade to MORPHESTRA GENERATIONS, which also includes all the original instruments and Multis from MORPHESTRA 1.0.
- ARPOLOGY ™ is Sample Logic’s most groundbreaking achievement to date; the world’s first virtual instrument and MIDI effect dedicated entirely to arpeggiated/sequenced instruments. ARPOLOGY goes far beyond, breaking the box of the everyday arpeggiator. It employs an entirely new approach to step sequencing. The core of ARPOLOGY has been designed around Sample Logic’s newest invention, the powerful Step Animator™ – a step-sequencer and arpeggiator fused into a single engine for animating complex melodic and rhythmic patterns on a per-step basis, eliminating the limitations of traditional sequencing. LINK: http://www.samplelogic.com/products/arpology
- CINEMATIC KEYS™ is a complete collection of 850+ traditional and mutilated Instruments & Multis derived entirely from recordings of keyboard instruments. Weighing in at over 8GBs, CINEMATIC KEYS not only includes amazing, ready-to-play, psycho-acoustic sampled melodic and percussive instruments, but also uses these instruments to enter into the morphed world of score-ready hybrid sound design. LINK: http://www.samplelogic.com/products/cinematic-keys
- CALLIOPE is Universal Sound Module virtual instrument. It contains many instruments for all musical genres like a hardware sound module, ROMpler or music workstation. There are over 1,000 preset sounds in these categories: Keyboard, Bass, Guitar, Lead, Brass, Wind, String, Pad, Synth, Percussion and Drum.
- REV is the world's first collection (and a massive one) of instruments, loops, rises, pads, pulses, percussion, plucks, swells and more all in REVERSE. Brought to you by Output, REV offers users the first chance to play instruments in real-time in reverse and includes over 1,000+ presets spread over 4 unique engines. 14GB (uncompressed) of material including tempo lock, stutters, filters, and FX.
- One of the most enigmatic musical instruments of the 20th century, The Ondes Martenot was invented in 1928. Ghostly, languid, atmospheric; it has graced film soundtracks and avant-garde music for over 80 years. Soniccouture’s Ondes instrument features real-time performance setup, modelled Ondes Martenot speakers and a full custom KSP interface.