This page is available in English only
THIRD-PARTY SAMPLE LIBRARIES FOR KONTAKT / PLAYER
Drums & Perc.
- More than 27000 various DRUM & PERCUSSION sounds: 10000 samples assigned to 1200 drum kits for all musical styles, 5400 original drum machine samples, 3800 bass drums, 4100 snare drums & rim shots, 750 claps & snaps, 480 toms, 1600 hi-hats, 300 cymbals, 670 analogue synth drums & electronic percussion, 340 mixed special effects, 1500 percussion instruments from "around the world". More than 1200 drum kits classified to 16 different music-styles like: 1980's Pop & Dance,Club, House, Dance, Techno, Garage, Trance, Hardcore, Drum & Bass, Electronic, Experimental,80's Rap & Old School, HipHop, RnB, Pop, Vintage & Oldies, Big Beat, Pop Ballads,... 155 complete drum machines, ultrarare vintage rhythm boxes and original e-drum kits from the1960's / 70's / 80's and 90's from collector's stock.
- KREATE, a sound-library produced by legendary techno, dance, minimal artist Speedy J aka Jochem Paap. This personal collection of Speedy J's sounds includes the dance and minimal electronic rhythms for which he is notorious as well as fluid pads that offer an atmospheric sensibility. The library is composed of drum kits, tones, loops, sequencer-based instruments, fx and konstrukt instruments.
- Weighing in at over 18 GB,this epic collection of 1200+ instruments, loops and multis delivers diverse sounds in an intuitive interface. Synergy utilizes extended sample synthesis and effectual techniques to provide interactive instruments. With its flexible sound sculpting interface, all instruments can be customized to preference, making it perfect for any performance or production environment.
- EVOLVE is a next generation production instrument featuring a collision of massive rhythmic percussion, intricate tempo-synced loops, huge stings, and evocative tonalities. Intuitive keymapping and custom control features supercharge creativity and streamline productivity for modern composers and sound designers. This unique collection of cutting edge sounds is sure to make a difference in your next track. Find your signature and EVOLVE!
- This 14 GB/4 DVD library contains over 1700 instruments, tempo synced loops, and multis designed with you in mind. The Elements is a collection that will transform your work, pushing the envelope beyond today's standard of music and sound design. Since the instruments are broken up into 6 intuitive elements, you won't waste any time browsing through unneeded sounds. These cutting-edge instruments were crafted to excite, inspire, and electrify, practically begging you to create. The library is packed with deadly, ear scraping ambiance to serene melodic choirs; glitched out distorted beats to funky harmonic guitar licks; woofed out basses to spine bending transitional impacts; traditional brass ensembles to psychedelic spirals of exotic colors. And with a bunch of extra sounds made from unicorns, hobbits, and dragons, this library is sure to be fun for the whole family!
- MIXOSAURUS KIT A is the world’s only "no-compromise" rendition of a multitracked acoustic drumkit for DAW use. 122 GB (!), authentic and so alive sounding that for the first time it allows to use virtual drums in truly dynamic, “handmade” music without having to hide them in the mix. Titled "The Sistine Chapel of Drum Sampling" by its users, it ships pre-installed on its own FW800/eSATA harddisk.
- Virtual Drumline™ has made its mark as the industry standard for marching and concert percussion sounds. Composers, percussionists, studio musicians, and educators alike will discover a sonic onslaught of variety in Virtual Drumline, featuring the world champion percussion section of the Santa Clara Vanguard. Using Virtual Drumline along with your favorite music composition software will arm you with an enormous palette of percussive possibilities. Virtual Drumline is not just about marching drums. Its huge collection of orchestral, world, effect, drumset, rhythm section, and drumline instruments are programmed with virtually any articulations and playing techniques imaginable. Enhanced multi-sampled velocity layers, attack/release and EQ control, multiple mallet selections, rolls, glissandi, solos and ensembles, and automatic RH/LH alternations are but a few of the powerful features programmed into the VDL instrument collection.
- Featuring over 2000 instruments spanning the full range of instrument families: bass, drum loops, acoustic drums, electronic drums, ethnic/world, fx, acoustic guitars, electric guitars, keyboards, acoustic pianos, electric pianos, prepared pianos, orchestra, organ, pop horns/brass, modern synth and vintage synth.
Certains de ces modes de paiement peuvent ne pas être pris en charge dans ton pays. En savoir plus.