Grain cloud sampler. Same sample map as Gruinard, but very different result. Does those weird, dark, twisted things to your samples but it's in sync and in tune if your samples are.
Included samples are tuned to C and rooted at 60. 4 note polyphonic... go easy on the grain length if you're short on CPU.
The “stepper” idea is from eXistenZ II but has been modified to be adjustable, so some credit to Leboz on that. Hard clip implementing a couple of Luca Capozzi's diode emulators.
Sallen Key filter by Vadim Zavalishin, slightly modified.
Hit some keys and keep the clock running.
Donations accepted: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=LH42W87VNFC3E&source=url
- Microscopic GUI adjustment. Just re-positioned some LED meters. If you already have 1.5 you really don't need to download again
- some snaps were not moving. Fixed
-added a few more demos, hopefully showcasing that this thing is playable.
- Seq routing to loop start and end position. More fun
- Filters replaced. Now utilizing a TSK Notch pickup, heavily saturated, and Vadim Zavalishin's Sallen Key LP filter. Much warmer "enjoyable" sound.
- "Minor" GUI update... no longer a prototype
- Added snapshot bank to showcase loop point movement
- Added 2 snapshot banks by Paule
- Random position LFO inadvertently allowed playhead to jump out of playable area, causing awkward moments of silence.. fixed
- while I was there, decided the Pos segment selection method was too wonky. rebuilt... there are now loop start and loop end knobs instead of "segment" and "direction". To achieve reverse sample playback, set start knob at higher value than end knob.
- Added a couple of indicators to visualize loop points, in sample window
- Mute button inverted, to facilitate future GUI update. *** If you made your own snapshots for 1.1 and they now are silent... check the mute setting****
- Added new snapshot bank to showcase 1.2 update features