This page is available in English only
THIRD-PARTY SAMPLE LIBRARIES FOR KONTAKT / PLAYER
- Lunaris contains unparalleled pads from classic analog pads to lush ambient pads plus a selection of sequenced pads, underscoring pads, rhythmic pads and dark pads including 30 original Luftrum pads from the Prophet-6. Lunaris is 4.5GB and ships with 250 presets created by world-class sound designers as Arksun, Bigtone, Himalaya, Luftrum, Martin Walker, Adam Pietruszko, Twolegs Toneworks and Brandon Clark. At the heart of Lunaris are 200 sound sources of multisampled pads, field recordings, synth transients and soundscapes available to mix, sculpt and shape into the perfect pad structure. Not only is Lunaris a dream pad machine, it is also a full bodied creative tool that can excel at anything from soundscapes to synth leads, as well as drones and organic textures, complementing both the producer, composer and the sound designer.
- Generative. Creative. Adaptive. (And takes one finger to play.) Based around a set of musical parameters that you control, Riff Generation creates exciting, complex and surprising combinations of melody, rhythm and sound design with the press of a button. With a one-of-a-kind engine powered by Native Instrumentsí Kontakt Player platform, every riff adapts to your trackís tempo, key, scale and currently played note. Whether you need song starters, ambient washes, basslines, or pluck-laden pulses, Riff Generation closes the distance between the start and the finish of your track.
- Invasors is an incredibly versatile synthesiser and sequencer. Create unique analog-powered patterns that have all the grit and warmth you would expect from a hardware synthesiser. Combine 2 oscillators, each with 128 unique waveforms in a variety of exciting new ways and build powerful patterns. Invasors has a truly unique approach to interface navigation. Invasors is also fully NKS compatible.
- GRINDHOUSE is a collection of edgy, lo-fi, and retro-cool multi-sampled instruments with loads of character and a unique, 1970s Exploitation Movie vibe. If you’re looking for an eclectic collection of instruments that sound like they were sampled from old vinyl LPs - or maybe recorded off a bad copy of an obscure 1970s exploitation film - then GRINDHOUSE is for you. Our goal in creating GRINDHOUSE was to produce a virtual instrument that had the same vibe as those old exploitation films: a VI that is so bad, it’s good. GRINDHOUSE is designed for use in all sorts of Indie-style productions, or any project that calls for a lo-fi or “home-made” vibe. Whether you’re a songwriter, a producer, or a composer working for TV, film, or video games, GRINDHOUSE can be used to add grit and character to your music. You can use it to create loops, tracks, or entire songs that have a funky, crate-digger type of vibe. And of course, GRINDHOUSE is ideal for scoring your very own retro-style Kung Fu, Spaghetti Western, Biker Gang, Girl Gang, Women in Prison, Pinky Violence, Low-Budget Horror, Italian Crime, Japanese Yakuza, and/or Blaxploitation B-movie soundtracks.
- Welcome to SUBSTANCE, a deeply produced bass engine, combining heavily processed electric and acoustic basses, real brass sections, the dirtiest analog synths, insane sound design and so much more to make bass sounds unlike anything you’ve heard.
- PADS by Umlaut Audio is a virtual synth instrument for Kontakt and free Kontakt Player that lets you create cinematic musical textures. Combining two layers of unique samples, PADS provides natural and organic sounds that tastefully blend, adding a new level of emotion and excitement to your compositions. The instrument has been designed for ease of use in order to get you up and running quickly, with over 140 uniquely developed presets to choose from. Sculpt and shape the layers to your needs with envelopes, modulators, step sequencers, creative FX, and randomization options. PADS is intuitive to use and an essential tool for any composer or sound designer.
- 1950s FRENCH MONOSYNTH - MODELLED ANALOGUE INSTRUMENT - DESIGNED FOR REALTIME CONTROL - The Ondioline was invented in 1941, and produced in France throughout 1950s/60s. Invented by Georges Jenny as a low cost Ondes Martenot; sharing the same lateral vibrato keyboard, it was entirely valve-based with its own built-in amplifier and inspired the Clavioline, Jennings Univox and Hammond Solovox. The sound can be surprisingly realistic when the vibrato and knee lever are used together - organic, sinuous and extremely expressive. In collaboration with Goldfrapps' Will Gregory, Soniccouture extensively restored and modified Ondioline no.599 to be sampled and recreated as a Kontakt instrument.