This page is available in English only
THIRD-PARTY SAMPLE LIBRARIES FOR KONTAKT / PLAYER
- Winner of Electronic Musician 2015 Editors’ Choice Award, Heavyocity’s DM-307: Modern Groove Designer contains over 3,600 unique sounds and loops housed in 1400+ presets of drums, percussion, sound design elements, and loops. The 1200+ beat-sliced loops are organized by style and can be mixed and matched seamlessly to create complex layered beats and percussion beds. DM-307 showcases 250+ signature multis, allowing users to tweak beats created by Heavyocity and some of today’s top DJ/producers: Kaiserdisco, Martin Eyerer, Mendo, Pirupa and Uner; and notable cinematic composers: Joe Trapanese, Jason Graves and Kevin Riepl.
- From pristine and expressive to dark and aggressive, AEON Rhythmic delivers 400+ presets of pure inspiration, melding super-fat analog synths with expressive organic instruments into a breathtaking electro-organic collection of cutting edge loops. This unique collection combines traditional, ethnic, and orchestral instruments with searing synths and edgy samples, all created with Heavyocity's signature quality.
- From Lyrical and expressive to dark and aggressive, AEON Melodic gives you 25 GB (12.86GB on disk) of organic and synth melodic instruments, arpeggiated instruments and epic One-Shots. This unique instrument combines traditional, ethnic, and orchestral instruments with searing synths and edgy samples, all created with Heavyocity's signature quality.
- Winner of Electronic Musician 2014 Editors’ Choice Award, AEON Collection (AEON Melodic and AEON Rhythmic) delivers over 720 presets with 27 GB (14GB on disk) of organic and synth Melodic Instruments, cutting-edge Loops, Arpeggiated Instruments and epic One-Shots. This unique collection combines traditional, ethnic, and orchestral instruments with searing synths and edgy samples, all created with Heavyocity’s signature quality. Create lush melodies, dark lyrical phrases and devastating synth and bass lines directly within a deeply customized user interface.
- Sample Logic and System Blue are proud to announce Fanfare, a groundbreaking Kontakt Player virtual instrument pairing the DCI World-Champion Blue Devils marching brass with the award-winning sound design of Sample Logic. From traditional marching brass to full-blown cinematic soundscapes, Fanfare delivers the definitive marching brass library for educators and arrangers, and an extraordinarily versatile and inspiring construction toolkit for film, TV, game composers, producers, and electronic musicians.
- HAVOC is the ultimate cinematic percussive suite of over 850 instruments and multis that will transform the tools of your trade. The HAVOC sample collection has been derived from hundreds of industrial machines, farm tools, everyday auto body parts and gears, all recorded in a massive multi-car garage. Each sample was recorded, processed, manipulated, morphed and then programmed creatively utilizing Sample Logic’s award-winning user interface controls. Geared for film, TV, game composers, and sound designers, HAVOC takes cinematic percussion to an entirely new level.
- Create unique loops flexible from scratch! - Fabrique is a sound module for creating complex and inspiring musical elements within seconds - whether you are searching for the basis of a score cue or add-on percussions or organic loops or tonal movements, it is anyhow very simple and intuitive to use.
- Minimal represents a revolutionary novel direction in orchestral pattern-based sampling. All phrases are recorded per orchestral section and can be used separately or together and in any combination, allowing for a great deal of variations at your fingertips. In the interface, you have every control in one screen. Score realistic sounding works with ease with Sonokinetic Minimal.