This page is available in English only
THIRD-PARTY SAMPLE LIBRARIES FOR KONTAKT / PLAYER
World & Ethnic
- With Mystica, Eduardo Tarilonte continues his incomparable series of vocal-libraries. This classical chamber choir consists of eight extraordinary female vocalists, delivering a unique, enchanting sound without comparison. This unrivaled choir-library allows creation of incredible realistic choir-phrases with ease. Mystica's powerful and innovative wordbuilder combines 24 words in form of 120 elements, consisting of full words, corresponding syllables and five True-Legato vowels (A, E, I, O, U) plus an additional “Mmmh“-articulation.
- EW5 PRO & VOICES contains more than 240 professionally recorded ethnic instruments and more than 18.000 high quality samples in the following categories: Bowed Instruments, Stringed Instruments, Woodwind & Brass, Key Instruments, Bell Type Instruments, Metal Type Instruments, World Drums, World Percussion, Gongs & Bowls and the new category of Voices & Choirs.
- THE ULTIMATE HANG DRUM COLLECTION - 5 DIFFERENT PAN DRUMS - - MULTIPLE ARTICULATIONS - JAMMER; CUSTOM GENERATIVE SEQUENCER - 7.5GB SAMPLE LIBRARY - Pan Drums, or 'hand pans' are a very recent musical invention. Developed in the year 2000 by a Swiss company(the Hang or Hang Drum), their melancholic sound bewitches everyone that hears it. But, because a pan drum must be hand built by skilled artisans if it is to sound good, supply is short and they have remained relatively rare and extremely sought after by musicians. Soniccouture create a life-like Hang experience from within kontakt player.
- The 13 Cosmic Rays is the worlds first digital Collection of Crystal Sound Bowls for the NI Kontakt Player. This unique sample based Synthesizer has powerful Sounddesign features to create vivid and surprising soundscapes as well as warm and organic tones for your compositions. Complex arpeggiator and random functions will help you to be creative.
- THE GRAND THUMB PIANO - MIC + PICK-UP CHANNELS - 5 OCTAVES, 8 X 3 VELOCITY LAYERS - 9GB SAMPLE LIBRARY - The Mbira is a folk instrument originally from Africa. Array Instruments, started by Bill Wesley and Patrick Hadley, have taken the concept of this ancient African ’thumb piano’ to a whole new level, not only in terms of instrument design but also in purity of sound, and range of pitch. The Array Mbira is no toy, it’s a highly advanced musical instrument built to exacting speciﬁcations.
- Produced by Eduardo Tarilonte, Accordions is the definitive accordion sample library. Designed and scripted to perform in real time ultra-realistic accordion melodies and chords. All the subtle sounds from an accordion have been carefully captured to increase the realism of your performance, like key and button noises.
- Virtual Bouzouki contains four string Bouzouki along with the Rebetiko instruments Baglama, Tzoura and the three string Bouzouki. This compilation of acoustic string instruments is based on advanced script programming and has many different playing styles and techniques. You will find many automated features that does the work for you (like automatic plectrum UP/DOWN). This library will bring life to your musical creations and the acoustic feel you need to create your future masterpiece!
- Sample Logic's award-winning team presents a powerful collection of creatively new and inventive organic instruments. Morphestra is derived entirely from orchestral recordings and psycho-acoustic sound design. In association with Kirk Hunter Studios and powered by Native Instruments Kontakt Player 3, Morphestra is an epic collection of over 27 GB and 1200+ instruments and multis delivered pre-installed on a pocket-sized Glyph hard drive.