This page is available in English only
THIRD-PARTY SAMPLE LIBRARIES FOR KONTAKT / PLAYER
- CALLIOPE is Universal Sound Module virtual instrument. It contains many instruments for all musical genres like a hardware sound module, ROMpler or music workstation. There are over 1,000 preset sounds in these categories: Keyboard, Bass, Guitar, Lead, Brass, Wind, String, Pad, Synth, Percussion and Drum.
- REV is the world's first collection (and a massive one) of instruments, loops, rises, pads, pulses, percussion, plucks, swells and more all in REVERSE. Brought to you by Output, REV offers users the first chance to play instruments in real-time in reverse and includes over 1,000+ presets spread over 4 unique engines. 14GB (uncompressed) of material including tempo lock, stutters, filters, and FX.
- One of the most enigmatic musical instruments of the 20th century, The Ondes Martenot was invented in 1928. Ghostly, languid, atmospheric; it has graced film soundtracks and avant-garde music for over 80 years. Soniccouture’s Ondes instrument features real-time performance setup, modelled Ondes Martenot speakers and a full custom KSP interface.
- 1939 VALVE SYNTHESIZER. The Hammond Novachord was first produced in 1938. A 72-note polyphonic beast, it used 163 valves to power its oscillators. Neither piano nor organ, it was misunderstood and was not the success it could have been. However, its eerie, ethereal sound became a mainstay of ﬁlm and television soundtrack production. Soniccouture have recreated every aspect of the Novachord using 3.5gb of samples and in depth custom KSP scripting.
- Sonic Reality’s “Infinite Player” is the gateway to an expandable world of Sonic Reality sounds for Kontakt and Kontakt Player. Once you have the Infinite Player (also bundled with other SR Kontakt products) you can then add more sounds to this expandable sonic workstation within Kontakt. The Infinite Player DL package starts you off with a variety of sounds from the Infinite Player series such as a multitrack drum kit, deluxe grand piano and your choice of a multisample or loop collection for an amazing price of just $50. This product is one of the least expensive entry level Kontakt Player products to qualify for crossgrades to full Kontakt or Komplete!
- Dimensional Effects features over 340 outstanding special effects and dimensional rhythms for music and multimedia production. Featuring special 3-D sound encoded whooshes, deep booms, big bangs and various electronica effects whiz by with a futuristic sound ideal for modern production. Whether you are creating transition cues for television, radio and other multimedia or wanting to create modern music, cutting edge warped electronica or avant-garde soundscapes, Dimensional Effects adds instant twisted sound design to any production.
- Global Atmospheres contains over 1350 samples of exotic sounds from all over the world. From tribal Native American drums to Ancient Aztec Ambiance to rare sounds from the Mediterranean, this collection is a must-have for any media producer, sound designer or music composer. Whether you are creating authentic world sound effects for films and video games or wanting to add ethnic sonic flavors to electronic, rock, pop and world music, it delivers a diverse range of rare sonic landscapes, percussion loops, authentic voices and ethnic instrument riffs.
- Tubes that kept airplanes in the sky and ensured communication between the Allies during the Cold War are competent in peaceful affairs as well: Musical intoxication! Several unique pieces of gear up to a whole synthesizer built with tube circuits were recorded, edited and packed in a flexible software. The result: 135 soft to screaming multi-samplesets respectively 16,3GB data material (over 10.000 samples in total) combining experimental ideas with the nostalgic charm of tubes.