This page is available in English only
THIRD-PARTY SAMPLE LIBRARIES FOR KONTAKT / PLAYER
Piano & Keyboard
- Produced by Eduardo Tarilonte, Accordions is the definitive accordion sample library. Designed and scripted to perform in real time ultra-realistic accordion melodies and chords. All the subtle sounds from an accordion have been carefully captured to increase the realism of your performance, like key and button noises.
- The Emotional Piano by Soundiron is a beautifully soft, warm-sounding Kawai grand piano, with a very present and intimate sound and a wide stereo field. This instrument's soulful tone is especially ideal for soundtrack scoring. It offers deep velocity layering and is programmed to provide precision and playability. The library includes a full array of custom tone shaping controls, special FX patches and ambiences to expand the creative possibilities even further.
- Sample Logic's award-winning team presents a powerful collection of creatively new and inventive organic instruments. Morphestra is derived entirely from orchestral recordings and psycho-acoustic sound design. In association with Kirk Hunter Studios and powered by Native Instruments Kontakt Player 3, Morphestra is an epic collection of over 27 GB and 1200+ instruments and multis delivered pre-installed on a pocket-sized Glyph hard drive.
- The highly rated Galaxy II Grand Piano Collection has been upgraded to Galaxy II K4, which includes the new Kontakt Player 4, a new user interface, new features, better performance and additional samples.Galaxy II contains three grand pianos: the Vienna Grand), the 1929 German Baby Grand (a Vintage Blüthner), and the 5 star awarded Galaxy Steinway in stereo and 5.1 surround.
- VGP 2.0 offers stunningly realistic piano presets for every possible recording genre, emulating famous piano recordings from 1950 until today. It plays like a real piano with perfectly authentic touch from every keyboard - just choose your keyboard from a list. Complete control of all recording parameters. “Musical” pedal sounds interpret and adjust to your playing. 1960 Hamburg Steinway “B”.
- The Blüthner Digital Model One, virtual instrument recorded at Skywalker Sound (a division of Lucasfilm Ltd.). The BDMO is the 1st piano to be licensed by the manufacturer, Julius Blüthner Pianofortefabrik, in Leipzig Germany. Samplist Dan Dean from Dan Dean Productions & audio architect Ernest Cholakis from Numerical Sound have joined forces in creating the BDMO. Priced at $299 USD this groundbreaking piano has many new technologies such as timbral impulses.
- Featuring over 2000 instruments spanning the full range of instrument families: bass, drum loops, acoustic drums, electronic drums, ethnic/world, fx, acoustic guitars, electric guitars, keyboards, acoustic pianos, electric pianos, prepared pianos, orchestra, organ, pop horns/brass, modern synth and vintage synth.