This page is available in English only
THIRD-PARTY SAMPLE LIBRARIES FOR KONTAKT / PLAYER
Drums & Perc.
- Sonic Reality’s new Signature Kit series takes fast-loading stereo kits to the next level by providing multi-channel output mixing of each stereo kit piece, a convolution impulse library of famous studio rooms and more. Focusing on “kits only”, this collection is ideal for any e-drummers, keyboardists, producers or drum programmers who like to work with midi played kits as opposed to audio loops. Volume 2 is included with Volume 1 for over 50 kits and over 17 gigabytes of drums.
- Drum Masters 2 Platinum is a massive 80+ gigabyte virtual drum and groove collection with the tools to create the most realistic virtual studio drum tracks. You get expressive drum kits with full discrete mic mixing as well as live multi-track Rex™ audio grooves played by master session drummers like Jerry Marotta, Danny Gottlieb, John Blackwell, Nick D’Virgilio, Bill Bruford, Steve Gadd and more. Platinum includes more kits and grooves in stereo and multitrack. Available on DVD and HD.
- Drum Masters 2 is a virtual drum and groove collection with the tools to create the most realistic virtual studio drum tracks. Not only do you get expressive drum kits with full discrete mic mixing but you also get live multi-track Rex™ audio grooves played by master session drummers like Jerry Marotta (Peter Gabriel), Danny Gottlieb (Pat Metheny Group), John Blackwell (Prince), Nick D’Virgilio (Tears for Fears), Ed Greene (Steely Dan) and more.
- Tubes that kept airplanes in the sky and ensured communication between the Allies during the Cold War are competent in peaceful affairs as well: Musical intoxication! Several unique pieces of gear up to a whole synthesizer built with tube circuits were recorded, edited and packed in a flexible software. The result: 135 soft to screaming multi-samplesets respectively 16,3GB data material (over 10.000 samples in total) combining experimental ideas with the nostalgic charm of tubes.
- Get ready for a perfect storm of ethnic, world, and cinematic percussion. Featuring a massive collection of varied percussion samples, World Impact spans the globe featuring percussion instruments from large to small, west to east, north to south, and traditional to rare. Sampled in meticulous detail and programmed for maximum and instant musical usability, the collection includes hundreds of varied percussion instruments from Africa, the Middle East, Asia, Australia, and more. A massive 4.2-gigabyte collection of Japanese Taiko drums recorded from multiple microphone positions forms a central part of the library. Each instrument has been recorded with numerous alternate takes and velocity layers, assuring realistic and dramatically expressive sonic results. World Impact is an essential tool in the toolbox of every film composer, movie trailer producer, and aficionado of world percussion instruments.
- Sample Logic's award-winning team presents a powerful collection of creatively new and inventive organic instruments. Morphestra is derived entirely from orchestral recordings and psycho-acoustic sound design. In association with Kirk Hunter Studios and powered by Native Instruments Kontakt Player 3, Morphestra is an epic collection of over 27 GB and 1200+ instruments and multis delivered pre-installed on a pocket-sized Glyph hard drive.
- With the Circus Circuit Bending Library the user has the opportunity to dig deep into the strange matter of Circuit Bending. Unfamiliar sounds, abnormal spheres and nasty drums are waiting within 179 Multi-Samplesets (5,2GB / more than 18.000 Samples in total), all set up to enrich your musical ideas or turn them upside down completely... Create your Sound-ID!
- More than 27000 various DRUM & PERCUSSION sounds: 10000 samples assigned to 1200 drum kits for all musical styles, 5400 original drum machine samples, 3800 bass drums, 4100 snare drums & rim shots, 750 claps & snaps, 480 toms, 1600 hi-hats, 300 cymbals, 670 analogue synth drums & electronic percussion, 340 mixed special effects, 1500 percussion instruments from "around the world". More than 1200 drum kits classified to 16 different music-styles like: 1980's Pop & Dance,Club, House, Dance, Techno, Garage, Trance, Hardcore, Drum & Bass, Electronic, Experimental,80's Rap & Old School, HipHop, RnB, Pop, Vintage & Oldies, Big Beat, Pop Ballads,... 155 complete drum machines, ultrarare vintage rhythm boxes and original e-drum kits from the1960's / 70's / 80's and 90's from collector's stock.