Micro Tilt EQ
Emulation of the Tonelux Tilt EQ plugin
- Cpu improvement : 2.6 for the V1, 1.4 for the V2 on my computer.
- I removed the mono section (i keep this for another ins.).
- Added L and R phase invert separate.
- Block format and one input for modulation (A mod)
- New graphic design (use A/B panel for white or black design)
This eq is now very usuable in many configuration : studio applications, blocks ensemble... really efficient in the final stage of your ensemble. In your DAW, you can use the mod input with a Util note in and an Env for example, and write manually with midi track some sidechain effect.
Have a nice day !
I tried to recreate the sound of the Tilt eq plugin. I'm really happy with the result, i love this kind of equalizer, very musical and versatile.
I added pictures of the spectrogram frequency response.