Twin Sisters: Stereo Filter
Stereo Multi-mode 8-pole Filter with 3 Modulations inputs
This is the Filter section of the Twin Sisters synth ensemble that I previously made, converted to be true stereo! The filter is based on Vadim Zavalishin's 8-pole algorithm, with some personal modifications.
Great to put right before the master outputs for performance use, as a coloration tool or even as a master filter that can control two synth voices with one knob.
However extreme you go is up to you!
• A master volume knob with a brickwall limiter and a soft mute for safe use as a master effect.
• 2 cutoff modulation inputs (A and B) with bipolar intensity knobs.
• 1 modulation input for the resonance – also bipolar.
• Independent mode-switching for each channel.
• Comes in two iterations: DRK (Dark) and BRT (Bright) knobs.
• Should be BLOCKS friendly!
• This won't work with Racks since it is not an officially-endorsed Native Instruments product.
• I still can't figure out how to make those knob values go negative... if someone can enlighten me on this topic, I am all ears!
Again, let me know what you think and how I can improve this.