Additive Sinebank Synthesizer
Werkbank Reaktor Ensemble
Additive Sine Bank Synthesizer with lin. Interpolation between Partial Data Sets
While reading some tutorials by salamanderanagram (Donald Phillips), I came up with the idea of using the event table and its Y-interpolation to morph linearly between different partial data sets. Although the basic concept is working, the overall experience (at least for me) isn't as inspiring as I expected it to be.
Werkbank can be pretty CPU demanding: the more voices / partials, the higher the CPU usage. If you experience audio dropouts, reduce the voice count in the instrument settings and/or the number of partials.
If you encounter problems, please use the comments section.
Initial inspiration and basic structure by salamanderanagram (Donald Phillips):
- fixed some active labels and changed the overall color a little bit up
- Reaktor 6 GUI-update
- Added random partial source, mostly useful to set a random phase per partial
- bugfix: sometimes the c / p / - (/ saw / square) operations weren't triggered properly
- Got rid of the visual partial animation (driven by the display clock, it looked quite laggy)
- GUI overhaul
- Fixed the size of the ratio copy buffer (values greater than two were cut off)
- Fixed the horizontal scrollbar mb-reset (stupid: poly module in mono structure)
- Initial release