RIFFLAB Lite v1.01
Probability based Step Sequence Generator
* Changes since v1.0
Fixed Modulation Panel sending incorrect values.
Fixed Double clicking steps not randomizing for Step Length and Modulation Panels.
Rifflab is a Probability based Step Sequencer. The sequence is generated in accordance with the probability parameters set by the user. The Probability sliders allow control of Pitch, Velocity, Note Length, Step Length, Progression, and modulation.
Each click of the 'Generate' button will create an entire new sequence based on the probability parameters you've set. (Each panel can be individually generated)
Like some notes but not others? Either lock your favourite notes in and press 'Generate' again, or use the sliders in the 'Results' view to adjust the output values.
Rifflab does not output any audio itself, but sends generated MIDI data to the chosen MIDI channel(s) to drive anything that allows MIDI input.
* Generate values per panel, per sequence or all 3 sequences simultaneously
* Set Key and Scale - ability to make own scale
* Scale lock on playback - all notes forced to scale
* Value lock - Keep wanted values and only generate new values for unlocked steps
* Up to 2 octaves per sequence
* Base octave per sequencer
* Variable step lengths - including dotted and triplet notes
* Rest notes (0 Velocity slider)
* Variable playback speed
* Up to 64 notes per sequence
* Up to 32 bars per Progression
* Variable Note lengths from 1/4 length to full length
* Midi CC output via Modulation panel, as well as Pitch, Velocity and Note Length values
* Midi in triggers for Progression and sequence output
* Shift steps per panel, sequence or all sequences
* Ability to skip steps or randomize played steps
* Low CPU usage