THIRD-PARTY SAMPLE LIBRARIES FOR KONTAKT / PLAYER
- ORBIT is a revolutionary new synthesizer for creating breathtaking organic synths, stratospheric textures, and aggressive pulses – an armory of cutting-edge sound The Orbital Synthesis engine creatively cascades between four Orbit players to create amazing sounds that infinitely evolve over time, for use in nearly every style of modern and cinematic music. Welcome to Orbital Synthesis.
- SIGNAL is the world’s most powerful pulse engine for producers, composers, musicians and sound designers. Combining 40GB (uncompressed) of analog synths, digital synths and organic instruments, SIGNAL creates infinitely unique pulses for an entirely new sound. With a team of 70 graphic designers, sound designers, producers and developers, we set out to expand far beyond the limits of a typical synthesizer. We all love synths - and here at Output we use them every day. But by focusing on the pulse itself, we were able to create something that’s less about oscillators and hertz and more about making music.
- From Lyrical and expressive to dark and aggressive, AEON Melodic gives you 25 GB (12.86GB on disk) of organic and synth melodic instruments, arpeggiated instruments and epic One-Shots. This unique instrument combines traditional, ethnic, and orchestral instruments with searing synths and edgy samples, all created with Heavyocity's signature quality.
- Winner of Electronic Musician 2014 Editors’ Choice Award, AEON Collection (AEON Melodic and AEON Rhythmic) delivers over 720 presets with 27 GB (14GB on disk) of organic and synth Melodic Instruments, cutting-edge Loops, Arpeggiated Instruments and epic One-Shots. This unique collection combines traditional, ethnic, and orchestral instruments with searing synths and edgy samples, all created with Heavyocity’s signature quality. Create lush melodies, dark lyrical phrases and devastating synth and bass lines directly within a deeply customized user interface.
- The more than 1000 patches included in Nitron are high quality multi-samples from more than 50 synthesizers of older and newer generations - that is to say there is the whole range of classics, but also less known synthesizers of the last 30 years are present in this bold product. The focus of the library is on leads and bass – all of it as fat, dense and crunchy as possible! This product is well suited for techno, drum ‘n’ bass, dubstep, hip hop, bigbeat, trance and electro, as well as pop and ambient music. Nitron is based on Native Instrument’s award winning KONTAKT 5.
- B-11X is a unique sound library based on polish electronic instruments from the 80s that have never been sampled before. It contains more than 800 stylish leads, pads, pianos, basses, noises and stabs matching wide range of styles from today's New Retro to lush movie soundscapes. Carefully recorded samples of every key and generator provide the pro-quality sound, rich in harmonics, that perfectly fits in a mix. Factory Presets are stylistically based on widely known sound idioms from Classic Pop, Vintage Rock or Jazz-Fusion (to name a few), adding unique colouration of rare Polish electronics which have not yet been extensively exploited in thousands of recordings.
- ELECTRONIC DRUM INSTRUMENT - 92 KITS 500 SOUNDS - EUCLIDEAN BEATS GENERATOR - BEAT SHIFTER SEQUENCER - GLITCH MACHINE - At the heart of Konkrete lies 92 full electronic percussion kits, featuring over 5000 unique drum sounds. A vast array of techniques, recording sessions, synths, gear and tools were used to create this unrivalled sonic palette. Incredible modulation tools and generative sequencers complete this ultimate sonic weapon. - "A masterclass in creative sampling” Sound On Sound Magazine - “a world of sound to explore” Resident Advisor - “Truly Stunning” Computer Music - “ A true secret weapon” Beat Magazine
- 10 MODELLED ANALOG INSTRUMENTS: MINI-700, EMS SYNTH AKS, SH-2000, LP-10 ELECTRONIC PIANO, GODWIN STRING CONCERT, HAMMOND SOLOVOX, JENNINGS UNIVOX, SUZUKI OMNICHORD, RS-202 STRING MACHINE, PHILIPS PHILICORDA - A collection of analog instruments that documents and captures interesting, characterful synths that may not always be the obvious choice when we think of classics. Things that add some special magic, even if the sound is clunky & quirky.