THIRD-PARTY SAMPLE LIBRARIES FOR KONTAKT / PLAYER
World & Ethnic
- The E-MU Proteus sound modules revolutionized the world of digital music performance and composition. The Proteus 2000 style product line was the second generation of the Proteus family and can be heard in live sound production, numerous songs, movie scores, and advertisements. This Proteus Rack Library was designed and produced by the original E-MU sound and graphic designers. Starting with the original waveforms, instruments were mapped and programmed to match the hardware modules using Native Instruments powerful script programming. Compatible with all NKS hardware enabled products, programs are seamlessly integrated with the hardware and software allowing for full control in both directions. Software parameters are displayed on the hardware and mapped to on board controllers. All sounds are tagged with category names for quick browse and load functions. Included are Proteus 2000, Mo’ Phatt, Virtuoso, Xtreme Lead-1, Planet Earth, and Vintage Pro featuring over 3,500 legacy sounds. Now available for Native Instruments free Kontakt player, the full version of Kontakt, Komplete Kontrol, Maschine, and all NKS hardware controllers. Take on the power of Proteus with the Native Instruments Proteus Rack Library.
- The Chinese Sheng, Laotian Khaen, and Japanese Sho are three very similar instruments with a common ancestor. Traditionally made from bamboo since the 14th century BC. - sound is created by both inhaling and exhaling, as with a western mouth-organ. Soniccouture have faithfully recreated these fascinating instruments, using innovative inhale / exhale sampling techniques, which allow the user to add natural expression and modulation.
- Familiar yet somehow different, the sound of the Nyckelharpa walks a delicate line. Ancient and totally modern. Featuring viola + cello tuned nyckelharpas, Soniccouture dismantle the sound of this fascinating instrument, and rebuild it with detailed user control over every element.
- Exclusive Collection of Japanese Koto. Vibrant Super High-Res Raw file We at last present our most beautiful and vibrant Japanese Koto sound library. The pure raw files provided were captured using the same super high-res recording techniques utilised in Drum Tree and Shakuhachi Premier in 96kHz/24 bit. A Duo of Classical and Contemporary Koto Included Complete playing style capability All conventional Koto playing methods typically used in traditional Japanese music are covered. 36 traditional Japanese scales As well as the standard chromatic scale, traditional Japanese scales can be assigned to the white keys of your keyboard. It is also possible to save up to 20 of your own original scales. You can perform glissando with white keys just like a real koto.
- BALKAN Ethnic Orchestra is a unique collection of over 40 world class ethnic soloists. From playable folklore instruments and the infamous Balkan brass to an ethnic vocal quartet and solo percussion, BALKAN features multiple mic positions, extensive articulations, expressive phrases, true polyphonic legato and various ensemble sizes.
- THE DEFINITIVE GAMELAN COLLECTION - Soniccouture Balinese Gamelan II features two full gamelan ensembles: Semaradana Gamelan Ensemble (LSO, London) and Gamelan Batel Ramayana (Toronto). Over 30 different instruments were recorded in great depth to capture the living, breathing sound & dynamics of gamelan. Play individual instruments or the whole ensemble at once - complete control over the gamelan sound for experts & newcomers alike.
- We know you can't get enough of your regular Guitar, Drum and Percussion samples. ETHNAUDIO is here to add a different flavour. Our unique virtual instrument libraries opens up a whole new world for your projects and productions. ETHNAUDIO promises the best oriental library with top notch quality in todays market. Our main goal is diminishing the technical difficulties of the original instruments with the influential user interface. You'll find many different options with different playing styles for the maximum definition, texture and feel. We believe, in time you will find our sample packs at the centre of your projects. When you use an ETHNAUDIO product, you haven't got only an instrument. You will have more than 20 instruments. Just try them and hear it for yourself.