THIRD-PARTY SAMPLE LIBRARIES FOR KONTAKT / PLAYER
- Collision FX - a complete toolbox for cinematic sound design. Compose, score, sweeten & create astonishingly impressive cinematic elements with 234 performance ready NKIs, 3,100+ sounds, 14.72 GB, and 190 IR reverbs to get your productions noticed. Hits, risers, drops, impacts, flybys, textures, environments, & ambiences empower you to create breathtaking dynamics & hybrid sound effects with ease.
- A percussive powerhouse with over 600 beats and over 200 instruments and surely on of the coolest percussion tools out there so far. It is provides nearly all kinds of instruments in one instrument: from orchestral and world percussion to regular drum sounds as well as domestic, glitch and electronic sounds. Beside an easy-to-use Multi Beat Engine where you can independently set several time signatures in one beat, it is equipped with lots of powerful features and finally a warm and intimate sample content. And everything is right at your fingertips powered by NI Kontakt Player.
- Generative. Creative. Adaptive. (And takes one finger to play.) Based around a set of musical parameters that you control, Riff Generation creates exciting, complex and surprising combinations of melody, rhythm and sound design with the press of a button. With a one-of-a-kind engine powered by Native Instrumentsí Kontakt Player platform, every riff adapts to your trackís tempo, key, scale and currently played note. Whether you need song starters, ambient washes, basslines, or pluck-laden pulses, Riff Generation closes the distance between the start and the finish of your track.
- Imogen Heap Box Of Tricks - Every aspect of Box Of Tricks has been shaped by Imogen Heap. An exclusive selection of 13 of her instruments, sampled in detail and with custom scripts, effects, and tools; all designed the way she wanted to use them. Box Of Tricks has been beta-tested in Imogens live performances and studio projects: a process that helped generate ideas and refine the instruments. From an initial idea about a free Heap instrument, to the final result, 3 years later; Box Of Tricks is a truly extraordinary collaboration.
- Weighing in at over 25 GBs is a collection of 5,000+ morphed cinematic instruments & multis derived entirely from true orchestral recordings. A modern day virtual instrument that transcends ANY morphed/effectual orchestral sample library ever created. Geared for film, TV, and game composers, MORPHESTRA 2 morphs together amazing psychoacoustic sampled symphonic winds, strings, and percussive instruments using Sample Logic’s flexible multi core system resulting in a dynamic world where music and sound design collide.
- What began almost a decade ago with the award-winning AMBIENCE • IMPACTS • RHYTHMS (A.I.R.) — a set of diverse score tool instruments geared for film, TV, and game composers — and continued through THE ELEMENTS — sample instruments focused on the six ‘elements’ of music (Ambience, Bass, Harmony, Impacts, Melody, and Rhythm) — and SYNERGY — a breathtaking collection of innovative electronic and morphed world instruments — comes to a head with CINEMORPHX. Creatively reworking, re-morphing, and recreating over 30GB of its finest cinematic sample material, Sample Logic has succeeded in assembling the most comprehensive cinematic virtual instrument available anywhere — past, present, or future!
- ORBIT is a revolutionary new synthesizer for creating breathtaking organic synths, stratospheric textures, and aggressive pulses – an armory of cutting-edge sound The Orbital Synthesis engine creatively cascades between four Orbit players to create amazing sounds that infinitely evolve over time, for use in nearly every style of modern and cinematic music. Welcome to Orbital Synthesis.
- Winner of Electronic Musician 2015 Editors’ Choice Award, Heavyocity’s DM-307: Modern Groove Designer contains over 3,600 unique sounds and loops housed in 1400+ presets of drums, percussion, sound design elements, and loops. The 1200+ beat-sliced loops are organized by style and can be mixed and matched seamlessly to create complex layered beats and percussion beds. DM-307 showcases 250+ signature multis, allowing users to tweak beats created by Heavyocity and some of today’s top DJ/producers: Kaiserdisco, Martin Eyerer, Mendo, Pirupa and Uner; and notable cinematic composers: Joe Trapanese, Jason Graves and Kevin Riepl.