THIRD-PARTY SAMPLE LIBRARIES FOR KONTAKT / PLAYER
Woodwind & Brass
- Sonokinetic Orchestral Woodwinds Ensembles is the first in a line of deeply multisampled ensemble instruments that will bring the entire orchestra to your fingertips. Our aim with these products is to pair extreme realism with excellent playability and ease of use. We've recorded sections of three bassoons, three flutes, three oboes and three clarinets across a multitude of articulations, visit our website for more details. We've gone to great lengths to make everything about this instrument as flexible as possible, without losing simplicity for the most used interactions, or compromising on sound and response. Selecting any of the articulations (which are all accessible in the one interface) is a one click affair, two at the most if you want to specify more settings, and the newly designed Sonokinetic Articulation Control System (or SACS) makes keyswitching around the instrument easy to do, and equally important, to remember.
- Weighing in at over 25 GBs is a collection of 5,000+ morphed cinematic instruments & multis derived entirely from true orchestral recordings. A modern day virtual instrument that transcends ANY morphed/effectual orchestral sample library ever created. Geared for film, TV, and game composers, MORPHESTRA 2 morphs together amazing psychoacoustic sampled symphonic winds, strings, and percussive instruments using Sample Logic’s flexible multi core system resulting in a dynamic world where music and sound design collide.
- Sonokinetic Tutti is a collection of orchestral phrases and FX that has proven itself very useful over the years to a great deal of composers, adding those orchestral FX to your digital compositions that are impossible to achieve using multisampled instruments. Think big glissandi, atonal beds, col legno atmospheres, crescendi and stabs, all performed live by a 90 piece symphonic orchestra and provided in four microphone positions for mixing to your liking.
- Capriccio is our biggest Orchestral collection yet, both in terms of physical size and in terms of sound, which is just...BIG! We had conductor Petr Pololanik approach the limits of his Capellen orchestra for these recording sessions, and the resulting energy, drive and power really comes across in each and every sample. Each phrase has been carefully treated from conception through production to implementation in the final instrument, to make sure it would work as a whole, and be as widely usable as possible. We say it is big, and the sound is big, but as you can hear from the demos the sound has a diverse range of uses and is only limited by your own imagination. You can use Capriccio as a base for your composition, or to complement your existing piece, using only bits and pieces. It can be really loud and awe-inspiring, or gently set the mood.
- Sotto is an orchestral phrase based library by Sonokinetic with an emphasis on soft flowing patterns. Included are lush warm brass phrases, airy woodwinds and fragile strings playing pp and using techniques such as sul tasto and sul ponticello, setting this library apart from its more bombastic peers Capriccio and Grosso. Sotto uses the proven Sonokinetic engine within Kontakt that allows for an unprecedented control of the phrase-based material, making it easier than ever to infuse your compositions with the realism only live played phrases can provide. Check the comprehensive tutorial videos on their website (link below) to see what Sotto could do for your workflow.
- Revolutionary virtual instruments based on innovative proprietary technologies. Articulations shaped in real time (continuous dynamics, vibrato, legato, trill, growl, glissando etc.) make these instruments virtually indistinguishable from the real ones. Considered as the best realtime-playable instruments on the market. Content: Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophones.
- Revolutionary virtual instruments based on innovative proprietary technologies. Articulations shaped in real time (continuous dynamics, vibrato, legato, trill, growl, half-valve, shakes etc.) make this instrument virtually indistinguishable from the real one. Considered as the best realtime-playable instruments on the market. Content: 4 French Horns, Tuba
- Revolutionary virtual instruments based on innovative proprietary technologies. Articulations shaped in real time (continuous dynamics, vibrato, legato, trill, growl, half-valve, shakes etc.) make this instrument virtually indistinguishable from the real one. Considered as the best realtime-playable instruments on the market. Content: 3 Tenor Trombones, Valve Trombone, Bass Trombone.