THIRD-PARTY SAMPLE LIBRARIES FOR KONTAKT / PLAYER
Woodwind & Brass
- Revolutionary virtual instruments based on innovative proprietary technologies. Articulations shaped in real time (continuous dynamics, vibrato, legato, trill, growl, half-valve, shakes etc.) make this instrument virtually indistinguishable from the real one. Considered as the best realtime-playable instruments on the market. Content: 3 trumpets, Flügelhorn, Cornet, German & Piccolo Trumpet
- Broadway LITEs™ is a virtual instrument with an attitude. A fusion of sound, music and technology. It features 15GB of multi-sample content, with over 20,000 unique samples of saxophones, trumpets, trombone and clarinet. In addition to being powered by Kontakt 4 player, Broadway Lites™ uses the same groundbreaking midi-processing technologies as well as a select portion of instruments and audio content used in Fable Sounds' award winning and critically acclaimed Broadway Big Band. Broadway Lites™ provides an affordable introduction to the best-sounding and most realistic emulation of contemporary wind instruments to date, and is suitable for high-end studio work, as well as live shows of any scale.
- Exploding with character and attitude, Broadway Big Band – Kontakt Edition™ has been established as the ultimate virtual instrument for contemporary brass, reeds and rhythm section instruments. featuring 100 GB of supreme audio content with over 140,000 individual samples, patented groundbreaking technological innovation, and multiple microphone setups, whether for live stage use or studio work, contemporary or an oldie, Broadway Big Band™ can do it all. It has been used by top industry professionals on major albums, live shows, and high profile film, television, and theater projects. Putting the most detailed, realistic, versatile, and playable instruments at your fingertips, Broadway Big Band™ is an indispensable tool for creating Jazz, Funk, Pop, Blues, R&B, Latin, Hip-Hop, and much more…
- Chris Hein – Winds is an extensive woodwind library meeting the highest expectations in regard to sound, quality, expression and usability. The libraries instruments are based on painstakingly recorded and edited multisamples, with numerous articulations and up to eight dynamic layers. Producer Chris Hein has brought thirty years of sampling experience into this masterpiece, giving the user maximum flexibility and a high level of customization, while maintaining the ease of use. Chris Hein – Winds consists of four individual volumes, also being available separately or combined in a bundled complete version. The library contains a total of 13 instruments: four transverse flutes, three clarinets, three oboes and three bassoons.
- HH Pro Complete is the most complete virtual-instrument library of Brass & Woodwind instruments for Jazz, Pop, Big-Band, Funk production but also to spice up your cinematic and orchestral tracks. With CHH Complete you get 54 Solo- and 32 Section-Instruments, partitioned in four volumes which contain different groups of instruments perfectly matching each other. With the latest Pro update for the first time a Chris Hein library offers phase synchronized samples for perfect blending between velocities. This procedure optimizes interdependent samples and allows Velocity Crossfades smooth as silk from piano to forte. Use the instrument´s full dynamic capabilities to create a vivid performance.
- CHH-Compact is a powerful Brass & Woodwind instrument including all the 54 solo-instruments from CHH-Complete plus six synth-brass instruments. No key-switching is required to access the included basic articulations and playing-techniques. The main window shows an eight channel mixer which makes it easy to combine the solo-instruments to powerful sections. All in one single instrument. If you are a home user or hobbyist, save your money and go with Chris Hein Horns Compact!
- VET contains a powerful collection of meticulously sampled traditional acoustic instruments selected from Sample Logic’s award-winning products RUMBLE, FANFARE, and IMPAKT. VET features recordings of the World Champion Blue Devils drum & bugle corps hornline (brass), drumline (battery, and front ensemble (concert & world percussion) with contributions by arrangers Scott Johnson, John Meehan, and Jim Wunderlich, recorded by Leslie Ann Jones on the Scoring Stage at Skywalker Sound (a Lucasfilm Ltd. Company). This massive 24GB collection of more than 300 traditional Instruments & Multis contains a variety of instruments that include solo and ensemble marching snares, multi-tenors, basses, mallet & world percussion, trumpets, mellopones, euphoniums, and tubas. VET is the ideal solution for educators, arrangers, performers, and composers who want to realize accurate, dynamic musical productions and arrangements, bringing the authentic real-life brass and percussion instruments to both notation and any digital audio workstation software. VET loads directly into the Native Instruments Kontakt 5 Player and seamlessly integrates into Finale, Notion, and Sibelius.
- Sample Logic and System Blue are proud to announce Fanfare, a groundbreaking Kontakt Player virtual instrument pairing the DCI World-Champion Blue Devils marching brass with the award-winning sound design of Sample Logic. From traditional marching brass to full-blown cinematic soundscapes, Fanfare delivers the definitive marching brass library for educators and arrangers, and an extraordinarily versatile and inspiring construction toolkit for film, TV, game composers, producers, and electronic musicians.