THIRD-PARTY SAMPLE LIBRARIES FOR KONTAKT / PLAYER
- AudioRaiders has invaded Sasha’s studio to bring you the first collection of sounds and software instruments that truly capture the heart and soul of one of electronic dance music’s most iconic producers. This is not just a sample library. You can customize every sound and loop to fit your own style.
- Attention all hip hop, R&B, and pop producers: a new essential for your studio is here with RiG Urban Workstation. A complete rig of Instruments, Synths, Vocals, Loops, Drums and Sound FX for Urban Production. Big Fish Audio has tapped the engineers at Vir2 and the finest producers at Big Fish Audio to create a workstation tailor made for the hip hop and R&B producer.
- In a world...in a land...coming to studios near you: Vir2 Instruments' Q, a massive sound design and scoring instruments library designed for the unique needs of television, film, game, and media composers and music producers who want to add a fresh and previously unheard dimension to their sonic palette.
- Sonic Reality’s “Infinite Player” is the gateway to an expandable world of Sonic Reality sounds for Kontakt and Kontakt Player. Once you have the Infinite Player (also bundled with other SR Kontakt products) you can then add more sounds to this expandable sonic workstation within Kontakt. The Infinite Player DL package starts you off with a variety of sounds from the Infinite Player series such as a multitrack drum kit, deluxe grand piano and your choice of a multisample or loop collection for an amazing price of just $50. This product is one of the least expensive entry level Kontakt Player products to qualify for crossgrades to full Kontakt or Komplete!
- Tubes that kept airplanes in the sky and ensured communication between the Allies during the Cold War are competent in peaceful affairs as well: Musical intoxication! Several unique pieces of gear up to a whole synthesizer built with tube circuits were recorded, edited and packed in a flexible software. The result: 135 soft to screaming multi-samplesets respectively 16,3GB data material (over 10.000 samples in total) combining experimental ideas with the nostalgic charm of tubes.
- Sample Logic's award-winning team presents a powerful collection of creatively new and inventive organic instruments. Morphestra is derived entirely from orchestral recordings and psycho-acoustic sound design. In association with Kirk Hunter Studios and powered by Native Instruments Kontakt Player 3, Morphestra is an epic collection of over 27 GB and 1200+ instruments and multis delivered pre-installed on a pocket-sized Glyph hard drive.
- Welcome adventurers - to Convolution Space – an entirely new region of the sound universe containing unexplored and uncharted sonic landscapes! Based on a package of 8.5 Gb of lovingly handcrafted Stereo and 5.1 Surround textures. This system is packed into the Native Instruments Kontakt 2 Player, with 625 instruments built in to combine and explore these textures endlessly, through the wonders of Convolution Based Spectral Recombination! Your sound source for multimedia, commercials, movie and Ambient music. The technique is advanced and hard to explain, yet simple to use. Select an instrument, play it on your keyboard and tweak the ModWheel - and the texture you’re playing suddenly starts transforming into something completely different! You have entered Convolution Space! Convolution Space was designd for all kind of atmospheres and is the first one using the innovative convolution technology.
- KREATE, a sound-library produced by legendary techno, dance, minimal artist Speedy J aka Jochem Paap. This personal collection of Speedy J's sounds includes the dance and minimal electronic rhythms for which he is notorious as well as fluid pads that offer an atmospheric sensibility. The library is composed of drum kits, tones, loops, sequencer-based instruments, fx and konstrukt instruments.