THIRD-PARTY SAMPLE LIBRARIES FOR KONTAKT / PLAYER
Special & Effects
- A vintage Mk.1 Stage 73 electric piano captured in forensic detail : traditional line-out samples, but also microphones and contact mics for added texture and bite. Then, in addition, a complete sonic exploration of the tines and mechanisms : Bowed, Plucked, Mallets and SFX push the limits of the sounds an electric piano can make.
- 10 Baroque instruments For Kontakt. The instruments of the great composers are museum pieces now, but in recent times specialists have begun recreating our musical past in the form of reproductions. Birmingham Conservatoire is an international music school and renowned centre for Early Music,leading the field in introducing historical instruments to many young musicians for over 20 years. Soniccouture worked with BCU - choosing instruments to be sampled, sourcing players and advising on the best way to sample them.
- AIR Expanded blends the three essential building blocks of music (Ambience, Impacts, and Rhythms) into one score-effectual toolkit. Powered by Native Instruments Kontakt Player, this extensive 6 GB virtual instrument contains over 900 award-winning instruments and multis that include atmospheric soundscapes, impactual transitions, tempo-synced rhythmic loops and much more… A.I.R. Expanded´s sound-sculpting interface delivers five independent screens of more than 40 assignable effects and performance parameters. With A.I.R. Expanded, Sample Logic has taken A.I.R. into the next generation. The sample programming and user interface have been completely redesigned and enhanced from the ground up. In addition to meticulously revamping every original instrument, A.I.R. Expanded also includes a whole new collection of instruments and multis.
- Sample Logic and System Blue are proud to announce Fanfare, a groundbreaking Kontakt Player virtual instrument pairing the DCI World-Champion Blue Devils marching brass with the award-winning sound design of Sample Logic. From traditional marching brass to full-blown cinematic soundscapes, Fanfare delivers the definitive marching brass library for educators and arrangers, and an extraordinarily versatile and inspiring construction toolkit for film, TV, game composers, producers, and electronic musicians.
- CYCLONE is the ultimate Kontakt synth solution. Instantly transform your musical dreams into reality with CYCLONE, a powerhouse virtual instrument containing over 325 instruments and multis ranging from multi-layer motion pads and cinematic harmonic instruments to dub step inspired basses, electronic hybrid leads, and experimental drum kits. Whether on a tight deadline, in need of inspirational presets and production tools, or looking to dig deep and create your own, CYCLONE delivers it all with its multi presets and instruments that can be quickly tweaked right on the interface for instant transformation.
- Sample Logic breaks new ground with IMPAKT — A suite of over 850 breathtaking morphed concert percussion instruments and multis that will blow you away. This diverse collection of instruments ranges from dramatically twisted marimbas and xylophones, blissful chimes and bells to massively transfigured timpani, gongs, bass drums, cymbals, and a variety of world percussion instruments. IMPAKT also includes a complimentary set of traditional concert percussion instruments. All sounds were recorded on the Scoring Stage at Skywalker Sound (a Lucasfilm Ltd. Company) under the direction of renowned percussionist Jim Wunderlich and System Blue, the result of which is a comprehensive library that contains both traditional instruments and an evocative collection of morphed cinematic instruments, transitions, atmospheres, leads, impacts, and tempo-synced rhythms.
- HAVOC is the ultimate cinematic percussive suite of over 850 instruments and multis that will transform the tools of your trade. The HAVOC sample collection has been derived from hundreds of industrial machines, farm tools, everyday auto body parts and gears, all recorded in a massive multi-car garage. Each sample was recorded, processed, manipulated, morphed and then programmed creatively utilizing Sample Logic’s award-winning user interface controls. Geared for film, TV, game composers, and sound designers, HAVOC takes cinematic percussion to an entirely new level.
- Weighing in at over 16GBs, MORPHESTRA GENERATIONS is a collection of 1600+ morphed Instruments & Multis derived entirely from true orchestral recordings. Created in association with Kirk Hunter Studios, MORPHESTRA GENERATIONS brings the original MORPHESTRA™ into a whole new generation of sound, creating a modern day virtual instrument that transcends ANY morphed orchestral/effectual sample library ever created. Geared for film, TV, and game composers, MORPHESTRA GENERATIONS includes amazing ready-to-play psycho-acoustic sampled symphonic winds, strings, and percussive instruments and morphs them into a world where music and sound design collide. If you already own the original MORPHESTRA, you can easily upgrade to MORPHESTRA GENERATIONS, which also includes all the original instruments and Multis from MORPHESTRA 1.0.