THIRD-PARTY SAMPLE LIBRARIES FOR KONTAKT / PLAYER
Drums & Perc.
- Weighing in at over 16GBs, MORPHESTRA GENERATIONS is a collection of 1600+ morphed Instruments & Multis derived entirely from true orchestral recordings. Created in association with Kirk Hunter Studios, MORPHESTRA GENERATIONS brings the original MORPHESTRA™ into a whole new generation of sound, creating a modern day virtual instrument that transcends ANY morphed orchestral/effectual sample library ever created. Geared for film, TV, and game composers, MORPHESTRA GENERATIONS includes amazing ready-to-play psycho-acoustic sampled symphonic winds, strings, and percussive instruments and morphs them into a world where music and sound design collide. If you already own the original MORPHESTRA, you can easily upgrade to MORPHESTRA GENERATIONS, which also includes all the original instruments and Multis from MORPHESTRA 1.0.
- ARPOLOGY ™ is Sample Logic’s most groundbreaking achievement to date; the world’s first virtual instrument and MIDI effect dedicated entirely to arpeggiated/sequenced instruments. ARPOLOGY goes far beyond, breaking the box of the everyday arpeggiator. It employs an entirely new approach to step sequencing. The core of ARPOLOGY has been designed around Sample Logic’s newest invention, the powerful Step Animator™ – a step-sequencer and arpeggiator fused into a single engine for animating complex melodic and rhythmic patterns on a per-step basis, eliminating the limitations of traditional sequencing. LINK: http://www.samplelogic.com/products/arpology
- A monstrous instrument for any modern composer on the cutting edge! Juggernaut is a massive electronic sound design tool for drums, earth-shaking impacts, basses, FX and more, all created with modern hybrid scoring in mind. Over 600+ sound sources with two advanced engines and features like custom FX racks, a 32-channel drum mixer, dozens of preset kits and extensive tweaking options.
- Apocalypse Percussion Elements is a mighty collection of aggressive scoring and concert drums, hand percussion and cymbals. This library is a powerhouse designed for efficient workflow and incredible sound, built for the most demanding professional production needs, with extraordinary detail, acoustic quality and flexibility. It features over 40 different ensemble and solo drums, with over 100 articulations. Each instrument was recorded from a wide/close stage position in a lush hall. This library also offers custom kit building and mapping, midi groove playback, FX rack, and more. You’ll find thunderous bass drums, snares and toms in all shapes and sizes, ethnic drums, stick clicks, wood clacks, hi-hats, stick and mallet rides, crashes, splashes, hybrid China crash, fx cymbals, gongs, finger cymbals and more.
- Digital Revolution is a virtual drum machine for Kontakt player inspired by the classic digital drum machines of the 1980’s. 12 iconic drum machines, 15,000+ samples, custom interface along with a 16-track sequencer, real-time tone shaping and much more… Powered by 'Revolution Engine' technology, our Digital Revolution instrument places the most sought-after digital drum sounds from the 1980's at your fingertips.
- Grosso is the 4th instrument in Sonokinetic’s phrase-based orchestral line. Like its predecessors Vivace and Minimal it consists of generic phrases with a unique intuitive user interface. Grosso takes the next step in flexibility for this kind of instrument. All phrases in Grosso are in 12 8 time, and though aimed at driving music, it will suit many styles. Check the videos on our website!
- CALLIOPE is Universal Sound Module virtual instrument. It contains many instruments for all musical genres like a hardware sound module, ROMpler or music workstation. There are over 1,000 preset sounds in these categories: Keyboard, Bass, Guitar, Lead, Brass, Wind, String, Pad, Synth, Percussion and Drum.
- Transistor Revolution MKII is a virtual analogue drum machine for Kontakt Player inspired by the classic TR-808 and TR-909 electronic drum machines of the 1980s. Using a custom GUI, 22,000 samples and Kontakt 5's advanced sampling engine with over 100,000 lines of unique script, Transistor Revolution MKII aims to capture the tone, immediacy and groove of the classic TR-808 and TR-909 transistor rhythm machines. The latest Transistor Revolution MKII update features a vastly improved workflow, new GUI, 16-track step sequencer, master tape section and much more!