THIRD-PARTY SAMPLE LIBRARIES FOR KONTAKT / PLAYER
Special & Effects
- The 13 Cosmic Rays is the worlds first digital Collection of Crystal Sound Bowls for the NI Kontakt Player. This unique sample based Synthesizer has powerful Sounddesign features to create vivid and surprising soundscapes as well as warm and organic tones for your compositions. Complex arpeggiator and random functions will help you to be creative.
- In a world...in a land...coming to studios near you: Vir2 Instruments' Q, a massive sound design and scoring instruments library designed for the unique needs of television, film, game, and media composers and music producers who want to add a fresh and previously unheard dimension to their sonic palette.
- Sonic Reality’s “Infinite Player” is the gateway to an expandable world of Sonic Reality sounds for Kontakt and Kontakt Player. Once you have the Infinite Player (also bundled with other SR Kontakt products) you can then add more sounds to this expandable sonic workstation within Kontakt. The Infinite Player DL package starts you off with a variety of sounds from the Infinite Player series such as a multitrack drum kit, deluxe grand piano and your choice of a multisample or loop collection for an amazing price of just $50. This product is one of the least expensive entry level Kontakt Player products to qualify for crossgrades to full Kontakt or Komplete!
- Dimensional Effects features over 340 outstanding special effects and dimensional rhythms for music and multimedia production. Featuring special 3-D sound encoded whooshes, deep booms, big bangs and various electronica effects whiz by with a futuristic sound ideal for modern production. Whether you are creating transition cues for television, radio and other multimedia or wanting to create modern music, cutting edge warped electronica or avant-garde soundscapes, Dimensional Effects adds instant twisted sound design to any production.
- Global Atmospheres contains over 1350 samples of exotic sounds from all over the world. From tribal Native American drums to Ancient Aztec Ambiance to rare sounds from the Mediterranean, this collection is a must-have for any media producer, sound designer or music composer. Whether you are creating authentic world sound effects for films and video games or wanting to add ethnic sonic flavors to electronic, rock, pop and world music, it delivers a diverse range of rare sonic landscapes, percussion loops, authentic voices and ethnic instrument riffs.
- Symphonic Effects contains over 400 orchestral effects for film, tv, games and popular music styles. From sci-fi/suspense/horror hits, drones and intertwining melodies to emotional build-ups this collection offers a wide assortment of hard to find symphonic effects you can use to create the ultimate sound track.
- Tubes that kept airplanes in the sky and ensured communication between the Allies during the Cold War are competent in peaceful affairs as well: Musical intoxication! Several unique pieces of gear up to a whole synthesizer built with tube circuits were recorded, edited and packed in a flexible software. The result: 135 soft to screaming multi-samplesets respectively 16,3GB data material (over 10.000 samples in total) combining experimental ideas with the nostalgic charm of tubes.