THIRD-PARTY SAMPLE LIBRARIES FOR KONTAKT / PLAYER
Drums & Perc.
- AudioRaiders has invaded Sasha’s studio to bring you the first collection of sounds and software instruments that truly capture the heart and soul of one of electronic dance music’s most iconic producers. This is not just a sample library. You can customize every sound and loop to fit your own style.
- Attention all hip hop, R&B, and pop producers: a new essential for your studio is here with RiG Urban Workstation. A complete rig of Instruments, Synths, Vocals, Loops, Drums and Sound FX for Urban Production. Big Fish Audio has tapped the engineers at Vir2 and the finest producers at Big Fish Audio to create a workstation tailor made for the hip hop and R&B producer.
- DRUMASONIC is authentic drum sampling in its perfection. A virtual instrument that lets you intuitively shape your individual drum sound by combining different microphone positions, levels and recording rooms. Thanks to perfect phase correlation, all the mics go together flawlessly. The intelligent user interface allows for an extremely efficient workflow. True Surround sound, free velocity/keyboard/MIDI mapping as well as comprehensive snare resonance and hi-hat concepts are only some of DRUMASONIC‘s exciting and outstanding features.
- Sonic Reality’s “Infinite Player” is the gateway to an expandable world of Sonic Reality sounds for Kontakt and Kontakt Player. Once you have the Infinite Player (also bundled with other SR Kontakt products) you can then add more sounds to this expandable sonic workstation within Kontakt. The Infinite Player DL package starts you off with a variety of sounds from the Infinite Player series such as a multitrack drum kit, deluxe grand piano and your choice of a multisample or loop collection for an amazing price of just $50. This product is one of the least expensive entry level Kontakt Player products to qualify for crossgrades to full Kontakt or Komplete!
- Cinema Sessions Gold Edition is the ultimate tool kit of “Scoring Effects”. It is a discounted bundle of four Cinema Sessions volumes: Symphonic Effects, Global Atmospheres, Dimensional Effects and Ambient Atmospheres. A must have for any composer or multimedia producer. Instant top quality musical effects from orchestral wild takes to exotic sounds from all over the world to 3 dimensional transition cues and ethereal evolving pads.
- Serafine FX Tron is a complete sound effects workstation created with legendary sound designer Frank Serafine (Star Trek, Hunt for Red October, Lawnmower Man, Tron), with over 13,000 sound effects covering every category you can instantly shape, reverse, layer, stretch and warp effects to suit any need for film, video or any media project. Match sound effects to dialog using convolution and more.
- Neil Peart Drums Vol. 1: The Kit features samples of the authentic Drum Workshop® Signature “Snakes and Arrows” kit of drum legend Neil Peart from the band Rush. Recorded by producer Nick Raskulinecz (Rush, Foo Fighters, Alice in Chains) this multitrack kit offers the ultimate high fidelity rock sound with incredible realism for keyboardists and e-Drummers.
- EpiK DrumS – A Ken Scott Collection is a deluxe 130 gigabyte collection of multitrack drum kit and groove instruments created with legendary producer and engineer, Ken Scott (The Beatles, Elton John, David Bowie, Pink Floyd, Supertramp, etc.) and five iconic drummers Bill Cobham, Terry Bozzio, Woody Woodmansey (Bowie), Bob Siebenberg (Supertramp) and Rod Morgenstein (Dixie Dregs) as well as bonus percussion and kits in the style of The Beatles and Elton John.