THIRD-PARTY SAMPLE LIBRARIES FOR KONTAKT / PLAYER
Special & Effects
- With the Circus Circuit Bending Library the user has the opportunity to dig deep into the strange matter of Circuit Bending. Unfamiliar sounds, abnormal spheres and nasty drums are waiting within 179 Multi-Samplesets (5,2GB / more than 18.000 Samples in total), all set up to enrich your musical ideas or turn them upside down completely... Create your Sound-ID!
- 187 original instruments, created by plucking, strumming, scraping, and tapping a variety of acoustic instruments and found materials. The recordings and ambience are purely acoustic, and the thousands of samples have been mapped to the keyboard and voiced in a way that allows the player to play naturally and expressively. The sounds are strikingly beautiful and rich with acoustic resonance.
- Welcome adventurers - to Convolution Space – an entirely new region of the sound universe containing unexplored and uncharted sonic landscapes! Based on a package of 8.5 Gb of lovingly handcrafted Stereo and 5.1 Surround textures. This system is packed into the Native Instruments Kontakt 2 Player, with 625 instruments built in to combine and explore these textures endlessly, through the wonders of Convolution Based Spectral Recombination! Your sound source for multimedia, commercials, movie and Ambient music. The technique is advanced and hard to explain, yet simple to use. Select an instrument, play it on your keyboard and tweak the ModWheel - and the texture you’re playing suddenly starts transforming into something completely different! You have entered Convolution Space! Convolution Space was designd for all kind of atmospheres and is the first one using the innovative convolution technology.
- KREATE, a sound-library produced by legendary techno, dance, minimal artist Speedy J aka Jochem Paap. This personal collection of Speedy J's sounds includes the dance and minimal electronic rhythms for which he is notorious as well as fluid pads that offer an atmospheric sensibility. The library is composed of drum kits, tones, loops, sequencer-based instruments, fx and konstrukt instruments.
- Weighing in at over 18 GB,this epic collection of 1200+ instruments, loops and multis delivers diverse sounds in an intuitive interface. Synergy utilizes extended sample synthesis and effectual techniques to provide interactive instruments. With its flexible sound sculpting interface, all instruments can be customized to preference, making it perfect for any performance or production environment.
- EVOLVE is a next generation production instrument featuring a collision of massive rhythmic percussion, intricate tempo-synced loops, huge stings, and evocative tonalities. Intuitive keymapping and custom control features supercharge creativity and streamline productivity for modern composers and sound designers. This unique collection of cutting edge sounds is sure to make a difference in your next track. Find your signature and EVOLVE!
- This 14 GB/4 DVD library contains over 1700 instruments, tempo synced loops, and multis designed with you in mind. The Elements is a collection that will transform your work, pushing the envelope beyond today's standard of music and sound design. Since the instruments are broken up into 6 intuitive elements, you won't waste any time browsing through unneeded sounds. These cutting-edge instruments were crafted to excite, inspire, and electrify, practically begging you to create. The library is packed with deadly, ear scraping ambiance to serene melodic choirs; glitched out distorted beats to funky harmonic guitar licks; woofed out basses to spine bending transitional impacts; traditional brass ensembles to psychedelic spirals of exotic colors. And with a bunch of extra sounds made from unicorns, hobbits, and dragons, this library is sure to be fun for the whole family!
- Introducing syntAX...part synth, part interactive sonic revolution. A massive, expansive, and complex collection of electronic textures, the core of syntAX is a 2000+ patch synth library covering an immense amount of synth territory, including soaring leads, evolving pads, thick basses, harsh distortions, unusual textures, other-worldly atmospheres, FX, hits, blips, and more.