Patchable semi modular VA mono synth
semi modular VA mono synth with patch bay.
I take no credit for the build of this instrument.
I'm only responsible for the look.
I redesigned the GUI because i like the things i use to look nice.
There are a two things i can do with a redesign like this. I can either keep it to myself or share it.
I can also contact whoever built the instrument and send them the graphics files. But the drawback to that is that every time changes are made to the build, we would have to go through the process all over again. And adapting the graphics for even minor changes can take a lot of work and time.
CREDITS AND LINKS:
(as far as i can tell) built originally by Solar.
All Solar's creations can be found here: https://www.native-instruments.com/en/reaktor-community/reaktor-user-library/entry/show/507/
Further reincarnations by Matthias Schaffner, Robert Elster and Paule.
- All Matthias Schaffer's creations can be found here: https://www.native-instruments.com/en/reaktor-community/reaktor-user-library/all/all/all/851214/
- All Paule's creations can be found here: https://www.native-instruments.com/en/reaktor-community/reaktor-user-library/all/all/all/275215/
Other contributors to either build or snapshots include Colin Brown, Stephan Becker, Andreas Sandberg, Pascal Santoni, Azertopia, Salamanderanagram and g200kg.
- All Colin Brown's creations can be found here: https://www.native-instruments.com/en/reaktor-community/reaktor-user-library/all/all/all/344307/
- All Stephan Becker's creations can be found here: https://www.native-instruments.com/en/reaktor-community/reaktor-user-library/all/all/all/316323/
- All Andreas Sandberg's creations can be found here: https://www.native-instruments.com/en/reaktor-community/reaktor-user-library/all/all/all/2755015/
- All Pascal Santoni's creations can be found here: https://www.native-instruments.com/en/reaktor-community/reaktor-user-library/all/all/all/261640/
- All Salamanderanagram's creations can be found here: https://www.native-instruments.com/en/reaktor-community/reaktor-user-library/all/all/all/1249094/
- Creations by g200kg can be found on KVR Audio here: https://www.kvraudio.com/developer/g200kg
I will gradually be adding snapshots from the previous version to this reskin version.
It involves disconnecting / reconnecting the cables and restoring every snapshot, due to the change in patch bay size. So please be patient. I will get around to importing all of them eventually.
If you're the impatient type and want all the snapshots asap: simply download the previous version and do it yourself.
In my initial design, i had moved some of the extra features that aren't available on a real MS-20 to a separate, hidden menu. I had to undo that because it caused minor initialization issues. The build is quite intricate and a veritable GRE mine field. I might still do minor edits to make the menu look better.
I kept the original extra VCO-2 tuning knob for compatibility reasons. It's in the same place on top of the modulation indicator LED. I made it less conspicuous but if you squint you can see it.
I added and edited a few info hints here and there.
26/06/2022 Added snapshots (bank 3 & 4 of 7)
04/06/2022 Added some snapshots (bank 2 of 7) + edited RGB level lamp graphics / properties.
28/05/2022 Slight misalignment of the graphics for patch bay input VCO 2. Should be fixed now. + Minor changes to the Mod Wheel graphics.