Combining the best instruments of the Library suited for Guitar, along with my own humpl additions
Version2: I've included the Shapard Filter previously updloaded by Stephen Wierenga. Along with a little bit of Chorus, it sounds similiar to Anima.
Putting together the best instruments of the Library suited for Guitar, along with my own humble additions - The Guitar Project.
Currently made up of:
- TTAmp (by Tammo Trüper). I rearranged the GUI and replaced the compressors (now from Baan Electrique).
- Baan Electrique Effects isolated as single instruments for easier reuse
- Spread Filter (Wah Effect) extracted from M. Brinkmans xyfx
- Audio to MIDI converter, driving:
-- a guitar tuner
-- a score display (NEW: now including the upmost octave)
-- a bass synth (NEW, check out snap 12)
- Everything put inside a Master instrument, so that the snaps can be changed by a MIDI controller on the fly
(Anima from Electronics Instruments 1 is not included, but recommendable. If you have it, connect it as first instrument in the effect chain).