Easy Big Chords
Turns any single key you press into a big chord from the chosen scale.
I've used the scale info table from Spiral to create a type of chord-maker. The implementation sometimes still gives little shocks when changing keys. Could be helped by making use of Audio Tables instead of Event Tables.
Try out e.g. with a Dual FM from the library.
_ Scale select is obvious
_ Step windows show:
.the resulting key
.stepshift to create sus2/sus4
.octshift to do inverts
.knob to scale velocity per tone
- display octave
- instantly compute all P's before triggering G's (I suppose that's what's causing shocks)
- add scales from kaossilator
- save different settings (esp. invert) for different tones in the scale
- save multiple settings per key to go round-robin on
- i had some other ideas that i forgot already