DETAILS & SETUP EXAMPLES
AUTO DETECTION AND SETUP WIZARD
The new Auto Detection makes connecting and disconnecting your audio interface a breeze - even while there are tracks playing in TRAKTOR. Assisted by the Setup Wizard with a drop down menu of interfaces, just select your interface and setup (internal or external mixer). The Wizard assigns inputs and outputs for you. In the future, TRAKTOR detects when the same audio interface is connected via USB and automatically sets up your preferred routing again. When disconnected, TRAKTOR automatically switches back to the internal computer soundcard. For further safety, TRAKTOR AUDIO 6 and 10 will revert to their user definable start-up configuration when USB is disconnected which is Direct Thru by default.
FEATURES AT A GLANCE
- Professional DJ audio interface with unrivalled connectivity
- 10 inputs and 10 outputs - 4 phono preamps to connect up to four turntables
- Extra-loud output levels pack enough punch to rock the biggest clubs
- High-quality 24-bit / 96kHz Cirrus Logic® AD/DA converters for studio-grade sound quality
- Mic input and additional MIDI I/O port for MIDI gear without USB connector
- New low latency Mac® and PC drivers for tightest possible response
- 25 status LEDs for visual monitoring of signal chain
- Easy club installation with Direct Thru mode and included power supply
- Compatible with all DJ, performance and audio software
- Includes TRAKTOR DJ software so you can start mixing right away
SETUP EXAMPLE 1 – INTERNAL MIXER SETUP
DJ software controlled by two TRAKTOR KONTROL X1 controllers. TRAKTOR AUDIO 10 outputs connected to active monitors.
SETUP EXAMPLE 2 – CLUB INSTALLATION SETUP (DIRECT THRU)
Two turntables connected to phono inputs of TRAKTOR AUDIO 10. Outputs connected to line inputs of external mixer. Power supply is connected, therefore no laptop is necessary.
SETUP EXAMPLE 3 – EXTERNAL MIXER SETUP
DJ software controlled by TRAKTOR KONTROL X1 controller. TRAKTOR AUDIO 10 connected to external mixer and synced with MASCHINE via MIDI Clock.
WHAT'S NEW COMPARED TO AUDIO 8 DJ:
TRAKTOR AUDIO 10 DJ is the successor of AUDIO 8 DJ, and now comes with enhanced connectivity, better sound quality, streamlined usability and even lower latency:
- Two more inputs and outputs – features a pair of stereo inputs and outputs on the front of the unit, ideal for setting up Send & Return effects through your DJ mixer.
- New processor – better performance with low-latency ensures a rock-solid foundation to your DJ sets.
- New 'Direct Thru' mode - run TRAKTOR AUDIO 10 via its power supply only (no computer, no multicore cables), perfect for club installations.
- Four phono preamps instead of two to connect up to 4 turntables
- Improved visual feedback – larger, clearer LEDs communicate essential info on the unit's top panel.
- Audio Control Panel – software application that allows you to test and configure your NI device (e.g. set different sample rate, set up audio routing).
Cirrus Logic is a trademark of Cirrus Logic, Inc. Mac® is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.