1. The forum software has recently been updated. If you have comments or feedback, please let us know HERE! If you have arrived via a Google search, please use the forum search feature to locate specific information.

Best wishes,
    The NI Team

Glitches/dropouts

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by knives, Jan 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. knives

knives New Member

Hi!

I get constant, but irregular sound dropouts from Traktor 3.4.1, and haven't managed to solve that problem.

Hardware: Intel Atom N550 1.5 GHz Netbook, 2GB RAM + Audio 2 DJ

The dpc latency tool tells me some drivers are behaving badly, but I haven't found out which ones. I:

- Updated the A2DJ drivers.

- Switched off Bluetooth, Nvidia and Realtek entries in the system manager, as well as removing Realtek (and some other unnecessary stuff) from Autostart.

- Disabled indexing.

- played with the A2DJ's latency.

After a few restarts with all those changes implemented, it worked once, then got way worse the next time.

Interestingly, I get these glitches on my Samsung laptop (Intel Core 2 Duo Prozessor P8400 2,26 GHz 1066 MHz FSB 3 MB Cache, 4.096 / 8.192 MByte DDR2-667) as well, but they haven't been that noticeable until I started using the Audio 2 DJ... Or maybe I just never noticed them before. Also tried switching the driver to asio4all, which has served me well with my old external sound card, but the dropouts persisted.

I really don't know what to do anymore. Help would be greatly appreciated.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.