1. Updated TRAKTOR hardware drivers for Mac OS 10.9 and 10.10

If you are currently running Mac OS 10.9 or 10.10:

There is an important new driver update available for your TRAKTOR KONTROL S4 MK1, AUDIO 2 DJ, AUDIO 4 DJ, or AUDIO 8 DJ. These drivers fix an issue which occasionally caused the hardware to disconnect.

We strongly recommend this update to anyone using these TRAKTOR products with Mac OS 10.9 or 10.10 to ensure the best possible hardware performance.

To install the latest driver, please follow the link for your device and select version 2.7.0 to download.

Update TRAKTOR KONTROL S4 MK1
    Update AUDIO 2 DJ
    Update AUDIO 4 DJ
    Update AUDIO 8 DJ

If you are currently running Mac OS 10.8 or lower, please disregard this update.

Glitches/dropouts

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by knives, Jan 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. knives

knives New Member

Hi!

I get constant, but irregular sound dropouts from Traktor 3.4.1, and haven't managed to solve that problem.

Hardware: Intel Atom N550 1.5 GHz Netbook, 2GB RAM + Audio 2 DJ

The dpc latency tool tells me some drivers are behaving badly, but I haven't found out which ones. I:

- Updated the A2DJ drivers.

- Switched off Bluetooth, Nvidia and Realtek entries in the system manager, as well as removing Realtek (and some other unnecessary stuff) from Autostart.

- Disabled indexing.

- played with the A2DJ's latency.

After a few restarts with all those changes implemented, it worked once, then got way worse the next time.

Interestingly, I get these glitches on my Samsung laptop (Intel Core 2 Duo Prozessor P8400 2,26 GHz 1066 MHz FSB 3 MB Cache, 4.096 / 8.192 MByte DDR2-667) as well, but they haven't been that noticeable until I started using the Audio 2 DJ... Or maybe I just never noticed them before. Also tried switching the driver to asio4all, which has served me well with my old external sound card, but the dropouts persisted.

I really don't know what to do anymore. Help would be greatly appreciated.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.