Guitar rig 5 pro presets

Discussion in 'GUITAR RIG' started by niloc, May 1, 2012.

1. niloc

niloc New Member

Hi I ran guitar rig 5 pro as a demo for a while and really enjoyed the presets but now that I've purchased and activated the product I find that some of the presets are different to the demo.For example under the tab "products" it now gives you 'factory' whereas before there was a list of some tasty items that no longer appear.Am I right in thinking these are additional things that you have to buy? Also there was a section on breaks and remix that had sequencer/arpeggiator type patches.
    Any help or info much appreciated.
  2. bluzkat

bluzkat NI Product Owner

The 'demo' software is the same as the paid version. I'm guessing you're not looking in the area you want.

Check the user guide for specific information on the location of presets.
  3. niloc

niloc New Member

Thanks bluzkat,ok I obviously need to be more specific..In the Guitar rig pro 5 demo when you click on 'Factory' in the main browser you get a list of 'products' which are
    factory,raamfire, reflektor,traktor12 ,transient marker, vc 76, vc160,vc2a, and Solid mix series. Now when the gtr rig 5 pro is purchased and activated this list of products just says factory and the other products are nowhere to be found. am I right in thinking these 'products' are to be purchased separately from guitar rig 5 pro?
    Many thanks Niloc
  4. bluzkat

bluzkat NI Product Owner