1. Updated TRAKTOR hardware drivers for Mac OS 10.9 and 10.10

If you are currently running Mac OS 10.9 or 10.10:

There is an important new driver update available for your TRAKTOR KONTROL S4 MK1, AUDIO 2 DJ, AUDIO 4 DJ, or AUDIO 8 DJ. These drivers fix an issue which occasionally caused the hardware to disconnect.

We strongly recommend this update to anyone using these TRAKTOR products with Mac OS 10.9 or 10.10 to ensure the best possible hardware performance.

To install the latest driver, please follow the link for your device and select version 2.7.0 to download.

Update TRAKTOR KONTROL S4 MK1
    Update AUDIO 2 DJ
    Update AUDIO 4 DJ
    Update AUDIO 8 DJ

If you are currently running Mac OS 10.8 or lower, please disregard this update.

kontrol s4 and cdj 1000

Discussion in 'KONTROL S2 / KONTROL S4' started by mrgadget14, Jun 30, 2011.

1. mrgadget14

mrgadget14 Forum Member

I have the kontrol s4. im doing a party with another dj and im connecting my cdj 1000 for live input on channel c and channel d and only channel c works.. can't seem to figure this out what do i need to do.. thanks
  2. Count Zero

Count Zero ModerAUtor Moderator

Make sure channel D is set to USB on the back and you don't have a mic plugged in.
  3. mrgadget14

mrgadget14 Forum Member

thank you.. thats what the problem was.. now how would i use the mic or i won't be able to use the mic. and can i use time code with the cdj 1000 connected to the kontrol s4
  4. dannybyrne29

dannybyrne29 NI Product Owner

if you've got TSP2 you can use the timecode CD's but not if you've only got TP2... !
  5. KLH

KLH Forum Member

Deck D switches between mic and external source depending on if the mic is plugged in.

As for DVS, you can use timecode only with TSP.

-KLH
  6. Count Zero

Count Zero ModerAUtor Moderator

^^This