1. The forum software has recently been updated. If you have comments or feedback, please let us know HERE! If you have arrived via a Google search, please use the forum search feature to locate specific information.

Best wishes,
    The NI Team

Plug-in not found Maschine Mikro ?

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by ManuelS, Nov 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ManuelS

ManuelS New Member

Hi i'm Manuel ad i'm Italian
    Sorry but doesn't speak english very well :D
    My problem is this.
    When with my Maschine Mikro select one element in the Instruments/ Kontakt
    start this message :(
    "
    Plug-in not found. Please check the plug-in path in the Maschine preferences and rescan plug-ins.
    "

I have already update Maschine, Kontakt, Guitar Ring.... ect ect...but Kontakt don't run xD
    And I have update vstPlugIn Folder and in Preferences Libraries and Plug-Ins sections.

Please Help me :(

Thks
    Manuel
  2. sowari

sowari Moderator

please run all of the plugins in Standalone Mode before trying them in Maschine.

sowari
  3. ManuelS

ManuelS New Member

When run the Kontakt and select one elements the message is this :

for example run Synth/ Sailor.nki

"
    Sailor.nki could not be loaded.
    Maybe it has been written by a newer version of Kontakt
    "

It's impossibile this message because I have buy Maschine with Komplete Essential and in the Komplete there is Kontakt 4 xD
    And Kontakt 4 could be start xD

I have already update all my NI software but doesn't resolve xD
  4. Kur

Kur New Member

Im having a similar problem and must be a total newbie because i dont understand how i can run plugins in standalone mode ? And how do i (after i've run the plug ins in standalone mode) load them into machine ? It says "Plug-in not found. Please check... " and so on.
  5. Steve.C

Steve.C New Member

I am also having "Plug-in not found" popping up when I load a sound from komplete elements.
  6. richie09

richie09 New Member

i have maschine and i'm having the same issues with kontakt. Any solution or help?
  7. echopathy

echopathy New Member

In my case, I was running the x64 version of Maschine.
    I had to add the 64bit VST directory in windows 7 -

C:\Programs Files\Native Instruments\VSTPlugins 64 bit\

To the Maschine preferences, plug-ins section...
    Then rescan the plugins.

Now I'm able to load my instruments.
  8. tduer002

tduer002 New Member

I have Komplete 8 Ultimate and I just bought Maschine. Nothing will open in Maschine. I'm getting that same error message. I've updated my plug-in directory and told Maschine where to find my plugins. It says it has found them, and yet, despite this, whenever I attempt to load an anything from the wonderful browser it gives me that same "plug-in not found, please check the plug-in path... and rescan" message.

Needless to say, performing that action again and again has been an exercise in insanity.

*Edit:

Now I've found that, strangely, as a standalone program Maschine cannot load any vsts, NI native or otherwise. However, when loaded as a vst plugin within FL Studio it seems to be working as intended, Ie. I can load other instruments into it.

Very strange....
    Last edited: Jul 31, 2012
  9. sowari

sowari Moderator

it is importat that you tin all Komplete plugins in Standalone Mode before you use them in Maschine or any DAW you might own.

Standalone Mode means that you find the actual plugin application. on a Mac this is in the Application folder.

so you need to find Kontakt, Battery, Reaktor, Massive, Absynth, FM8, and Guitar Rig, and run all of them in Standalone Mode. if you don't so this your NI plugins will not know where their content is and you will get error messages.

sowari
  10. sowari

sowari Moderator

if that does not work, try this:

on a Mac make sure that the Plugin path is Maschine's preferences is:

Main Hard Drive/
    Library/
    Audio/
    Plug-Ins/
    VST

the above info is on this thread:

http://www.native-instruments.com/forum/showthread.php?t=150083&page=2

sowari
  11. JJDEZ3838

JJDEZ3838 New Member

I just got my Maschine a week ago. Im starting to get the hang of it, but im having one problem with Guitar Rig. When i load up a sound and push the pad, it lights up but no sound comes out. Can some please give me an idea on what to do? I rescanned everything as well
  12. b-righteous

b-righteous Moderator

PLease start a new separate thread for your issue since it is not related to this topic. You would need to be way more specific on what you have loaded on the sound slot etc. for anyone to be able to help.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.