1. The forum software has recently been updated. If you have comments or feedback, please let us know HERE! If you have arrived via a Google search, please use the forum search feature to locate specific information.

Best wishes,
    The NI Team

Q: about auto-analyze. BPM's written to iTunes don't show up in playlists?

Discussion in 'TRAKTOR PRO / TRAKTOR SCRATCH PRO' started by tokenasianguy, Oct 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tokenasianguy

tokenasianguy Forum Member

I set Traktor Pro to automatically analyze the songs, and i've had it on for close to 14 hours, and it's still not done. Is that normal? It says out of over 6,000 songs, 1,400 of them weren't analyzed. Seems pretty slow for what I thought was a modest music collection.

I really only have 45GB's of music. I tried using rapid evolution, and it (apparently), analyzed all of them a long time ago...The problem is that I don't know how to get Traktor to read the same info. I thought that Rapid Evolution would just write the BPM info to the ID3 tags, but it doesn't look like that. Does the BPM info just not register into iTunes playlists? The BPM info shows up in the "track collection" but when I go into my playlist, everything reads 0.000.

This has gotten me a little stressed out, since I got a call for a last minute gig, and in 2 days, and I can't seem to get Traktor to run optimally, or at least to the level that I was used to with Torq.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.