1. The forum software has recently been updated. If you have comments or feedback, please let us know HERE! If you have arrived via a Google search, please use the forum search feature to locate specific information.

Best wishes,
    The NI Team

Traktor 1.2.7 & Hercules DJ Console MK2 set up?

Discussion in 'General DJ Discussion' started by hotmash, Sep 12, 2011.

1. hotmash

hotmash New Member

:S Hi all, I'm a newbie when it comes to Traktor. I have the following set up. Mac Book Pro, running OXS 10.6. (Snow Leopard). I am running Traktor 1.2.7 with a Hercules DJ Console MK2, which is running the latest driver 2.87.

I had it all working perfectly for internet radio, but for some reason it has stopped working. I have no mic sound running through Traktor, plus now the headphones have stopped working too.

I know it is probably something straight forward, but I do not know enough about the software to get it working again.

Can anyone please help me
  2. DJ Phatso

DJ Phatso Forum Member

3. hotmash

hotmash New Member

I will give that a try. Thank you DJ Phatso
  4. hotmash

hotmash New Member

No joy.I have tried as suggested, but no change. Not only can I not get the mic to work, but I have a weird thing happening with the headphones when I move the cross fader.

When the crossfader is over to the far left position. The Hercules control panel states that the headphones are on split. If I move the crossfader slightly to the right, it changes to the mix position on the control panel. If I move the fader to centre position, the control panel says deck B. I move it slightly to the right and it then say deck A. What the hell. I can also see the headphone lights in Traktor changing and too. Losing the will to live
  5. DJ Phatso

DJ Phatso Forum Member

6. Prokaz

Prokaz New Member

crossfader?

I was wondering if someone could help ne with my prob...

I am currently using a Hercules Rmx and new to traktor duo 2

All that I want to do at the moment is be able to cue a track and listen to it before I select and then choose my start point through my headphones without disrupting the master track.

Ive done all the right steps to configure it such as download the most updated drivers and tsi file for the MIDI mapping from the hercules website. The crossfader only plays on one side (for examlpe it only plays on the right side with both tracks and only goes silent when i switch it the left side) and cant cue a track to listen to it without playing it on speakers.

Anyone please help!
  7. DJ Phatso

DJ Phatso Forum Member

Did you take a look at the PDF document included with the TSI mapping ?

It explains how to configure the audio section in Traktor so you can cue track on the headphone.
  8. Prokaz

Prokaz New Member

Should of said thanks earlier but thanks! All I did was reboot everything and re-install everything and it worked like a charm.

But I still have another problem...

When I'm in Traktor Duo 2 it won't let me scratch the tracks but instead it "lets" me pitch blend them. When I do try to scratch the tracks it completely stops the track and won't let me play another song on which ever side the track is on unless I restart Traktor. I tried scrolling through and fixing the Map of it myself but still can't figure it out. I could care less about pitch blending and prefer to scratch :angry:

So anyone that could help as soon as possible I would greatly appreciate it considering I have a gig in a couple of days and will be playing hip hop half of the night...

Thanks!