This page is available in English only
- Playable in real time - with the exception of cross hammering and trills all of the articulations in the list given further below can be triggered without the need for any keyswitches. Eg. Hammer-on & pull-offs are triggered by legato playing and fast grace notes by fast legato playing.
- A powerful user interface that pushes the Kontakt user interface to its limits: a fretboard display gives an overview of the playing position and for each string what fret and articulation (displayed as a unique symbol) that are used & dynamically updated as you play.
- All four strings sampled, more than 6000 samples and up to 4 velocity layers to capture the full timbre of the bass.
- Each string is monophonic so new notes replace earlier notes, giving a perfectly realistic bass.
- Automatic string selection - play and the script selects the most suitable string for you. Use keyswitches to limit the string choice or to move the active playing position (placement of left hand). The automatic string selection is tailor-made to work well with every articulation.
- Automatic alternation of right hand index and middle finger samples (can also be controlled using keyswitches).
- Convenient keyswitch mode - a keyswitch effects the following note or remains active as long as it's pressed - making it easy to quickly return to the default mode of operation.
- Slide mode - play a note legato while holding the sustain pedal pressed to trigger a slide. The velocity will determine a slide speed.
- Chord mode - makes it possible for notes to be automatically assigned to the right strings even if the notes of a chord don't arrive exactly at the same time.
- Control over release samples - random alternation between different release samples where the proportion of each can be controlled by the user. Select a default release type and use a keyswitch to toggle between the chosen default behaviour and other types.
- The sound of Mr. Scarbee's own fingers.
- Bass recorded DI - to give you maximum flexibility in the sound production.
- EQ and Effect Presets - direct in the instrument user interface.
- Integrated documentation for all settings - direct in the instrument user interface.
ARTICULATIONS AND PLAYING TECHNIQUES
- Fast grace notes
- Slides - in practically any speed and any interval
- Trills and trill-tails
- Cross hammering
- Chord slides
- Percussive slides
- Index and middle finger alternation
- Two different sets of release samples: loose and tight
- Pickup-hit noises
- Fret noises
Die verfügbaren Zahlungsmethoden sind möglicherweise regional unterschiedlich. Erfahre mehr.