KOMPLETE KONTROL 2.3.0
KOMPLETE KONTROL 2.3.0 is a free update for existing customers, including workflow improvements and bug fixes:
- MIDI Assignment Editor support has been added for the A-Series and M32 keyboards.
- “DAW port missing on Windows” issue has been fixed.
- NKS scanning bug has been fixed.
KOMPLETE KONTROL 2.1.3
KOMPLETE KONTROL 2.1.3 is a free update for existing customers, including workflow improvements and bug fixes:
- Audio Module has been added to playback loops.
- MCU support has been added for the S-Series Mk2, A-Series, and M32 keyboards.
- Sounds.com Collections artwork is now available in the product browser, along with improved syncing functionality for quicker access to all your loops, samples, and one-shots.
- When running KOMPLETE KONTROL as a plugin, you can scan plugins and content with one button.
- MIDI mapping has been improved (Value Pickup mode).
KOMPLETE KONTROL 2.1.2
KOMPLETE KONTROL 2.1.2 is a free update for existing customers, including workflow improvements and bug fixes:
- We have now improved integration between KOMPLETE KONTROL S-Series MK2 keyboards and Ableton Live (requires Ableton Live 10.1):
- Instrument Rack is no longer required.
- Scripts automatically deployed and auto-selected.
- KOMPLETE KONTROL AU.adg no longer crashes Ableton Live.
- Parameter learning from hosted plug-in to Native Map is now fixed.
KOMPLETE KONTROL 2.1.0
KOMPLETE KONTROL 2.1.0 is a free update for existing customers, adding new features and enabling support for all MIDI-capable controllers:
- Add loops and samples to your music with Sounds.com – create a collection, sync with one click, and everything is tagged and ready-to-play with the KOMPLETE KONTROL software.
- Preview each of your samples right in the browser, and then play them immediately with the new built-in sampler. Drag and drop one-shots and loops straight from your KOMPLETE KONTROL browser to your DAW.
- Our latest NKS update means that all your NI, NKS, and Sounds.com content now features consistent tagging throughout – uniting all your sounds to make your workflow even smoother.
- Support for the KOMPLETE KONTROL M32 keyboard is included with this update.
- You can now use KOMPLETE KONTROL with any third-party keyboard controller that has MIDI support.
KOMPLETE KONTROL 2.0.5
KOMPLETE KONTROL 2.0.5 is a free update for existing customers, enabling support for the new KOMPLETE KONTROL A25, A49, and A61 keyboard controllers:
- Browse through all your KOMPLETE and NKS software instruments and effects with included audio previews, making it even easier to find that perfect sound.
- Manipulate each pre-mapped instrument and effect using hands-on controls.
- Deep integration with your favorite DAW allows for access to transport, mixing, and editing controls in Logic Pro X, GarageBand, and Ableton Live. Cubase and Nuendo integration coming in a future update to the KOMPLETE KONTROL software.