This page is available in English only
THIRD-PARTY SAMPLE LIBRARIES FOR KONTAKT / PLAYER
Orchestral & Strings
- "Hyperion Strings Elements is a universal string ensemble library built for everyone. It was recorded with uncompromising engineering precision and then hand-edited and carefully balanced to achieve a new benchmark in quality and playability. It's made for Native Instruments’ free Kontakt Player and the NKS Standard. This virtual instrument is a robust musical production workhorse that will serve you well, whether you’re a working composer, student, producer, songwriter, teacher, arranger, band, sound designer, or are just curious about creating your own music. It’s ready to perform from the moment you load it up. The Hyperion String ensemble has a forward and robust sound unlike any other. It has a strong tone and wide dynamic range that can be shaped to fit any genre or style. It can also be used to fatten and layer with other strings to create massive arrangements. We’ve also equipped the interface with plenty of spatialization, environment simulation and positioning controls and options to let you dial in the sound and character you need. The library includes a full-ensemble preset and 4 Master and True-Legato section presets for 8 Violins, 6 Violas, 5 Cellos and 4 Double Basses. The Master presets include a broad selection of fundamental articulations, each with their own range of customizable real-time performance options, key-switch and mapping options, handy auto-functions, apregiators, FX and performance tools. These master presets allow you to blend and switch effortlessly vibrato, non-vibrato and tremolo sustains, a variety of short bow strokes and naturally dynamic tempo-based expressions, effects, rhythmic patterns, runs and sequences. "
- Tina Guo vol. 2 is a valuable expansion of the original Tina Guo Acoustic Cello Legato library utilizing the same unique seamless legato recording and programming technique. The legato in vol. 2 allows for more agile passages and additional articulations including spiccato, marcato, harmonics, sul ponticello, and vibrato pizzicato.
- Amadeus Symphonic Orchestra covers all the essentials of the orchestra, including – strings, brass, woodwinds, percussion, keyboards, guitars and more. Everything you need for creating quick sketches, orchestra, film, and game scores, is at your finger tips. The library has carefully been engineered to load fast and provide authentic sounding instruments, allowing you to create incredible realistic scores.
- 90’s Retro Trumpets is a faithful emulation of all things trumpet and all things recording from this magical time. Thoroughly researched, this melody-making library resurrects the actual microphones and the forgotten trumpet techniques that gave these scores such unique color, tutti, and magnificence. Recorded at the MGM Scoring Stage at Sony Pictures Studios in Los Angeles.
- Familiar yet somehow different, the sound of the Nyckelharpa walks a delicate line. Ancient and totally modern. Featuring viola + cello tuned nyckelharpas, Soniccouture dismantle the sound of this fascinating instrument, and rebuild it with detailed user control over every element.
- Hyperion Strings Micro is Soundiron's introductory string library for NKS. It's the perfect starter pack for new songwriters & seasoned composers seeking new colors in their palette. We recorded 8 Violins, 6 Violas, 5 Cellos & 4 Double Basses in a dry studio, with a robust sound with warm tone & intimate detail, ideal for any style from rock, pop & EDM, to fully orchestral compositions. MSRP $49.
- There's a subtle and certain magic that occurs when the right miss and the right preamps, in the right room, capture bow meeting string in just the right way. Heavyocity's goal, when developing Rhythmic Textures, was to capture that magic. Rhythmic Textures is the moving, expressive counterpart to 2017's Intimate Textures - focused on delivering carefully and deliberately-crafted rhythmic elements, played together in intimate chamber string ensembles. From cellos layering sul pont tremolos over swells, to violin staccatos played over col legion tapping, Rhythmic Textures delivers 16 truly unique ensemble articulations, production-ready for your next score. Now available at Heavyocity.com
Es posible que algunos de estos métodos de pago no sean compatibles en su país. Más información.