1. Hi everyone,

Apple just released Logic Pro 10.5 for MacOS 10.15. We found out that Crush Pack, Mod Pack, Replika, and Replika XT will crash.

Our teams are currently working on a fix, and we hope to have this out to you as soon as we can!

Best wishes, 
    The NI Team

Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by BsF

1. Mr36
    Mr36
    Choppy as in audio crackles and breakup?
    Are you seeing CPU spikes when this happens?
    Are you using any particularly heavy plugins or effects?
    Is there a poorly configured compressor (or other dynamic plugin) on your Master or one of the main Groups?
    May 11, 2017
  2. BsF
    BsF
    thanks so much for replying. and yes it will crackle and tear up pretty much making it unusable. i have a maschine mikro and downloaded everything within native access and the only plugins i know of withing the current song is massive and a gentlemen piano i click straight from the sound bank but even if i do edit with the massive mixer or whatever i choose why would it crackle
    May 11, 2017
  3. Mr36
    Mr36
    Try changing the Massive CPU mode (at the top of the plugin window) to eco. It might be on ultra.

What buffer size are you on?

Does the issue stop when you disable any plugin in particular? Try playing the project back, disabling one plugin at a time to see.
    May 11, 2017
  4. BsF
    BsF
    Do you know how to add pics? Another person said something about buffer size and i see that no where. I should see it under the Preferences tab - Audio - between sample rate and latancy; Yea I see that no where. Nor do i see Massive CPU anything. At one point i was only making loops with ONLY massive bc thats all my computer could hold at the time and it would STILL come out choppy.
    Thanks in advance.
    May 12, 2017
  5. Mr36
    Mr36
    In Maschine's preferences, on the audio tab, does it say "ASIO" opposite "Driver"? What does it say opposite "Device"?
    I have a feeling you might not be using an ASIO soundcard, which could be the root of all your problems. Well, Maschine-related ones. :p
    May 12, 2017
  6. BsF
    BsF
    hey thanks so much for being helpful. i ended up buying and an interface (ur22) and that made all the difference. the buffering stopped
    May 25, 2017
  7. BsF
    BsF
    it still crackles lightly tho... any tips?
    May 25, 2017
  8. Mr36
    May 25, 2017