2.8.3 bug thread

Discussion in 'MASCHINE Area' started by certifiedbeatz, Jun 23, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. certifiedbeatz

certifiedbeatz NI Product Owner

Post all your 2.8.3 bugs and more outstanding issues before they release studio with another batch of bugs

2. JesterMgee

JesterMgee NI Product Owner

Isn't that what the Beta program is for? What bugs can you detail that can be replicated that could kick off this thread?

3. certifiedbeatz

Trying to merge all in one thread

4. JesterMgee

JesterMgee NI Product Owner

5. Mick @ NI

Mick @ NI Banaholic NI Team

Whats your game here certifiedbeatz ?

I see you go around posting things like
    You have been warned about your tone before. Now you're showing your colors by opening a thread "just to make them mad". Change your tone or you're out of here, last warning.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2019
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  6. Reefius

Reefius NI Product Owner

a84fcb245477796c2b04079fa26640a8.420x315x14.gif

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. CakeAlexS

CakeAlexS NI Product Owner

8. laszlozoltan

laszlozoltan NI Product Owner

I agree- I think the unseen folks deserve our respect or prove your musicanship by banging 2 rocks together... I mean, maschine did not create itself- and if there are problems I dont imagine it gets shrugged off by workers like machinery in a soviet-era bloc country. This is not to say criticism or issues should be hidden but the dialogue should be helpful and respectful. IMHO

9. D-One

D-One Moderator Moderator

A ton of users are very critical here every day and yet, you seem to be the only one constantly getting warned for pushing it too far... cut it out.
    There's zero point in a huge collective bug thread, it won't contribute to bringing awareness to the individual issues and getting them solved.
    • I can't tag it as a Bug as it will contain unverified and multiple bugs.
    • We cant mark the thread solved for reference as there's several bugs.
    • Users following the thread waiting for a solved status won't be notified since it can't ever be marked as solved.
    • Possible workaround solutions will get lost in a bunch of random posts.
    • Apparently, the line between what's a bug and how something should function can be thin and subjective.
    Consider putting your energy into something more constructive.

• Like Like x 4
  10. Mick @ NI

100% this. We are always open to criticism, as long as it's done on a normal tone.

certifiedbeatz on the other hand is always pushing it, and then playing the victim afterwards. This thread clearly shows what his goal is, just to piss people off.

The fun thing is, he hangs out here more, than on the MPC forums. Here he comes in talking about how amazing Akai is, and how great standalone is. Over there he is complaining about bugs, and only seems to use it as a controller.

Funny guy :)

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. certifiedbeatz

Its a bug thread and stop trolling i don't play victim.. i didnt name call or be disrespectful.. if the putting "mad" in the title then ill remove it.. i spend time on gearslutz and akaipro also mpc forums.. been there since 2000.. you are so sensitive its a bug thread trying to put them in one place instead of flood the board with it.. i own komplete software and the a series..

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. Mick @ NI

https://www.native-instruments.com/...your-move-maschine.340323/page-2#post-1709103

You kept bringing up that ban, if that is not playing victim, I dont know what is. Even other forum members had to correct you, and tell you you got banned for being rude.

You can try to spin it as if you are doing people a favor here, since you dont want the "board to be flooded", but when you write things like:
    then you can try to act as if you have good intentions, but no one falls for that. You are the troll here.

13. tempsperdu

tempsperdu NI Product Owner

And D-One's reponse and explanation as to why this isn't the brightest idea seems like something you might consinder.

14. certifiedbeatz

Hey listen focus on other things your to hung up on what i do.. i remember my post and yeah i mentioned being banned.. did u mention one of your Mods abuse of power and was banned.. stop it lets move on..

• Like Like x 1
  15. certifiedbeatz

You got issues

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Slappz

Slappz NI Product Owner

I'm just here for the show, and I can imagine a user being brave enough to try to scrap a few rounds with D-One, but I don't know about scrapping with an employee. You should apologize and move on, because we all make mistakes, but instead you decide to double down?
    We all don't have to agree with NI ... Oh wait we all did when we signed up. Good luck with that!

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. chrys

chrys NI Product Owner

Certified beatz is doing nothing wrong, NI mods just don't like it when people speak truth to power in the forums. Kore user here so you better believe we let NI know how we felt when that went down and you can probably guess how NI mods tried to contain it.

Most employees of companies don't talk to their customers the way that the mods here talk to people either so it's a bit of a contentious vibe that NI has created and fostered over the years. It's great when they are actually helpful without attitude, but customer service training has been sorely needed for a long time with this company.

• Like Like x 1
  18. certifiedbeatz

It was pretty much a bully tactics.. talking about past posts .. insinuating i have a angle but he doesn't realize i am a paying customer who is speaking up on his bad experiences here.. they have an open letting thread how often is it updated.. instead this Mod is mad at a thread i started which most of the topics here are about bugs from v2.8.3..smh!

• Like Like x 1
  19. Stormchild

Stormchild NI Product Owner

If you run into an issue, post a new thread for it, for all the reasons D-One mentioned. Gathering every bug into a single thread is not useful.

20. Mick @ NI

This keeps coming up. We have NOTHING against people speaking their minds, and giving critique. It's the tone that is the issue here. As explained by me, and also other forum members to certifiedbeatz on multiple occasions.

D-One had a perfect reply:

• Funny Funny x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.