1. Please do not install macOS 10.15 Catalina yet, as Native Instruments software and hardware products are not supported under macOS 10.15 yet. For more info, please go HERE!
    Dismiss Notice

3.3 Update Coming Soon?

Discussion in 'TRAKTOR 3' started by Jesse_Plan, May 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DJ Freshfluke

DJ Freshfluke Traktor Mod Moderator

no date yet, but AFAIK there will be an official announcement on monday.

2. 2manyTHRILLS

2manyTHRILLS Forum Member

Any word on the official announcement yet?

3. PhilL

PhilL Moderator Moderator

4. felix

felix Forum Member

reg scratch update

hi phil,
    does the scratch update also handles g4 issues to decrease cpu usage of the audio8 and/or traktor scratch?

i stil have some problems, not big, but its definetly a cpu thing...

5. PhilL

I believe there are some further optimizations that will help G4 users. I don't know all of the details so I cannot be more specific than that at present.

Phil

6. felix

felix Forum Member

thx for fast reply,

forgot to ask, when this update will be available?

any idea?

info appreciated....

7. Spyral

Spyral NI Product Owner

Hmm..."search". Check the top most thread on this forum.

8. felix

felix Forum Member

thx spyral,
    but my post was a reply to phil above, i know 3.3 comes in september, question was reg. scratch update, although this is the traktor thread, and not scratch, so don't blame me on this on ;-)

9. Spyral

Spyral NI Product Owner

No exact release date is known yet. Only thing known is it's "forthcoming". :)

10. PhilL

At this point, I have nothing more specific than "This Summer"
    As dates etc firm up, I'll update you here.

Phil

11. Max Livingstone

Max Livingstone NI Product Owner

this is ridiculous.

first may, then june and now it probably will be releasewd in september. i'm not waiting for the TS implementation, im waiting for a Traktor bugfix- and performance update!

12. Spyral

Spyral NI Product Owner

*hands you a tissue*

13. Max Livingstone

Max Livingstone NI Product Owner

cheers mate. want it back? its just slightly used.

14. Spyral

Spyral NI Product Owner

Nah, I got more. :)

15. sleizure

sleizure Forum Member

All I can say is ouch. If this means I can use my External Hard disk without it zapping then take your time, I really cant use my vestax vci-100 either until the scratch issues gets fixed. yeesh - technology.

16. PhilL

Yeah I know its not what we were all hoping for, we should get a better application out of it at the end though.

@Sliezure can you shoot me an email to jplewis01 AT comcast DOT net when you have a moment.

Phil

17. sleizure

sleizure Forum Member

eh - Did indeed actually send you one last week - dave at winterpeg dot ca will get to me..

18. cliffm

cliffm NI Product Owner

I call foul on NI's part. Its really bad for us customers. I had to wait forever for Intel Mac functionality, then the moment its released, bam! Can't use updates with FS anymore and no iTunes w iPod support! Then we purchase TS and have to wait AGAIN for the full functionality, This was a product we bought ages ago.. Very uncool. Especially when we are being told different dates now just like we were in the beginning of all this mess.

It takes a YEAR for NI to get my Intel Mac back on track to where I was with my G4/Traktor DVS setup?

19. Dj Vi-Yano

Dj Vi-Yano Forum Member

Hi,

I think that VCI-100 loop control must be improved in Traktor 3.3. In my opinion, effects, equalization and the majority of the controls works perfect, but it's a shame the way loop section works.

In order to select loop with great accuracy, I would like to move loops precisely by using VCI as when using "cont" option in Traktor, and to change loop length as when using "fine" option in Traktor. It would be great to use jog wheels to adjustments as in Pioneer CDJ1000. I have tried to do it myself using MIDI learning but is impossible.

Any way to send Traktor Team our suggestions?

Thank you in advance.

20. JamesUssher

JamesUssher Forum Member

I must agree, I am cross too..after speaking to NI directly and being told June...now an additional 3 months..my a8 sits unused (marketing not clear that t3 not scratch compliant) and I am left to struggle with my full up powerbook....this is hopeless and hardly professional...please prioritise the the developement.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.