1. Hi everyone,

Apple just released Logic Pro 10.5 for MacOS 10.15. We found out that Crush Pack, Mod Pack, Replika, and Replika XT will crash.

Our teams are currently working on a fix, and we hope to have this out to you as soon as we can!

Best wishes, 
    The NI Team

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi all!

A quick update on our Summer of Sound sale, which went live earlier this week. While the sale has already been active both on our website and with retailers worldwide, we felt that it was not the right time to do any marketing around it. We felt that there were more important voices and messages that needed to be heard during this time.

We know that this a popular sale and that many of our regular customers look forward to this event each year, so we just wanted to let you know why we have not communicated about it so far. All communication will be going live on Monday, in the meantime, we hope that you will find something in our sale that excites you. Stay safe and happy music making.

Best wishes, 
    The NI Team

Dismiss Notice

A 2nd Seperate Maschine Install???

Discussion in 'MASCHINE Area' started by hi-d-ho-man, May 9, 2015.

1. hi-d-ho-man

hi-d-ho-man NI Product Owner

Is there any way to have 2nd Install completely seperate from the library and settings of the first? My hope is create my ultimate drum station for all my loose & 3rd party samples when using a seperate DAW. Don't want Komplete Maschine expansions or Vstis in the library for this install. I thought about doing this with my Maschine 1 license that I'm not using, but I want access to the side chaining and what not.
    Any thoughts? Thanks

2. skinsfandc

skinsfandc Forum Member

I let the maschine expansions install where the default location is. I don't move it. Third party expansions I personally have on an extenal drive. Hope that helps.

3. b-righteous

b-righteous Moderator Moderator

No need for any second install for what you are trying to do. Maschine 2.x browser already separates all that. There is a user tab and a factory tab for every file type so you don't have to ever look at any Komplete content. If you don't want to use VST instruments then don't click on the instruments or effects tabs. Just use the groups and samples filters in the browser and keep it on the user tab.

Unless you just don't want to have the ability to see anything else because you can't discipline yourself to keep away from scrolling through all those presets. ;)
    If this is the case then you are out of luck unless you go with the Maschine 1.8 idea you had.